New Phone GzOne Casio

This is a discussion on New Phone GzOne Casio within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well it was time to re-new my contract so i went of to verizon and i wanted to get the crackberry , so my wife ...

Thread: New Phone GzOne Casio

Unhappy New Phone GzOne Casio

Well it was time to re-new my contract so i went of to verizon
    and i wanted to get the crackberry , so my wife tells the guy that she wants the pearl i said i want the curve ,,he says ok and it will also be another 60 on top of your 100 doller bill .
    So my wife said well we want to get a new plan and the guy was like with any plan u still have to have the data plan with any PDA phone ,
    i am Verizon phone comp. So none of them come with it an it will be extra 30 on all plans ..So i look for a minute and said lets go forget it ..
    My dog ate my LG chocolete or else i would not have been looking ..
    So we left i ranted for a bit to the wife and she said if i wanted to get it
    i could but she did not want to get it ,,she is truly a great wife
    i add and lets me get what ever i want,,anything ...
    Also do any of you have the GzOne Casio
    So went to lunch an talk about it and it would be @ 720 for just the service and iall ready hate the 2400 for 2 years for a F'N cell ,but the wife wants it... An the extra money did not justify it for 3100 for phone bill ,,what a racket..
    i just cant beleive that much for it ,,So i did not talk about it any more an i get home last night and she got me the heavy duty one
    that is the new waterproof army one that is pretty neat i might
    add it has the compass built in and light and rugged i all ready threw
    it in water and it is fine ...thanks for listing ,,,i have a 2 year new contract but does any one have a all in one PDA/phone bill under 40$?? or next time i was thinkin pay as you go ,,crikit or something.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL DC'ers
    Last edited by unleashed; January 6th, 2009 at 06:54 PM.
    Smart brains stay in the skull. Other types are scraped up off the sidewalk.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar
    The cheapest unlimited phone/PDA plan through AT&T is about $70/month... I feel your pain.

VIP Member
    I'll stick with my plain old camera phone. At least until it quits working for me. Have looked in the window at Verizon's new phones and almost all of them have more crap on them than I will ever use. I've never sent a text message and have no desire to. The only text messages I have received are ones sent to the wrong phone number or spam messages.

AllTel $150 per month for the wife and I.

Mine is a Moto Q. I dig it.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    AllTel $150 per month for the wife and I.

Mine is a Moto Q. I dig it.
    OUCH! That makes me want to cry... $150 is a lot of bucks for cell phone service. My wife and I pay $80 a month for cell service from T-Mobile. (which had been $130 a month until I switched our plan around to better fit our needs.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by unleashed View Post
    Well it was time to re-new my contract so i went of to verizon
    and i wanted to get the crackberry , so my wife tells the guy that she wants the pearl i said i want the curve ,,he says ok and it will also be another 60 on top of your 100 doller bill .
    So my wife said well we want to get a new plan and the guy was like with any plan u still have to have the data plan with any PDA phone ,
    i am Verizon phone comp. So none of them come with it an it will be extra 30 on all plans ..So i look for a minute and said lets go forget it ..
    My dog ate my LG chocolete or else i would not have been looking ..
    So we left i ranted for a bit to the wife and she said if i wanted to get it
    i could but she did not want to get it ,,she is truly a great wife
    i add and lets me get what ever i want,,anything ...
    Also do any of you have the GzOne Casio
    So went to lunch an talk about it and it would be @ 720 for just the service and iall ready hate the 2400 for 2 years for a F'N cell ,but the wife wants it... An the extra money did not justify it for 3100 for phone bill ,,what a racket..
    i just cant beleive that much for it ,,So i did not talk about it any more an i get home last night and she got me the heavy duty one
    that is the new waterproof army one that is pretty neat i might
    add it has the compass built in and light and rugged i all ready threw
    it in water and it is fine ...thanks for listing ,,,i have a 2 year new contract but does any one have a all in one PDA/phone bill under 40$?? or next time i was thinkin pay as you go ,,crikit or something.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL DC'ers
    What?
    "Just blame Sixto"

Yeah I'm confused too. I think the general idea is phones are expensive.

I pay about $100 a month for my wife and I together - we don't have a land line at all, just the cell phones.

Austin

my verizon bill is 220 a month FOR ME ALONE! and that WITH the discount for being a firefighter.

220 includes:
    1 phone with 2100 shared minutes, unlimited text
    1 suburban (onstar phone in my truck) shared with my cell
    unlimited internet aircard for my laptop
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective."
    Ted Nugent

I can't share your pain (my company provides a cell phone as a "leash") but my wife got irked a couple of years ago about how much she was paying and she when this route.

Tracfone | Prepaid Cell Phone

May not be the best solution for everyone but it is another option.
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

Links