saw the GREAtest commercial...

saw the GREATEST commercial...

This is a discussion on saw the GREATEST commercial... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...the other night OKAY scenario- Mother and father are going out for dinner/movie. they say goodbye to daughter and tell her they will be back ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saw the GREAtest commercial...

saw the GREAtest commercial...

...the other night

OKAY scenario-

Mother and father are going out for dinner/movie. they say goodbye to daughter and tell her they will be back at 11:30. Parents walk out the door waving. Daughter walks back into the house, turns on alarm system, and walks toward kitchen. Seriously like 30 seconds later, she hears what appears to be a key going in the door. So she WHIPS it around and heads back to the front door, "smiling", saying to herself, "oh what did you guys forget this time!?" but she passes the hallway, and THERE'S THE BG in all black and a hoodie, at the side door which is all glass. he busts it open and WOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO alarm is ragin. BG turns around TRIPS over garbage can and busts it into high gear, out of the yard. RING RING phone call- "hi ma'am this is Tom from ***** security, are you alright?" (kicker) girl- "yes someone tried to break in but the alarm scared him off!" tom- "okay, well the police are on their way, stay on the line with me until it's safe." girl- "okay hurry!"

hahhahahahahaha i rewinded that a couple times to watch...love it.
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."
    -Thomas Jefferson

2 Chronicles 7:14

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    Those Brinks home security commercials are comical at best, although that could happen sometimes. It is never a sure guarantee that the BG will run off at the sound of an alarm. It sure wouldn't have taken long for him to rush in, stab or strangle the girl inside, and still take a few things in the process.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

scm
    They match it with the one depicting a lady on a tread mill, in front of a full sized window with NO blinds, AT NIGHT.
    First order of business: COVER THE *** WINDOW before dawning your tights and getting all sweaty.

They had one a few months ago when a mother and daughter came home and some BG was trying to take their TV. They stood there and he just walks off. If only that would happen.

All though it has been my experience that the call centers dont call that quickly.

the sad part is that the sheeple buy into that kind of propaganda...if the govt will take care of you and protect you then surely those who charge to protect you will do a better job..BS!!!
    "Brains before Bullets"

Exclamation

I wish glock or smith & wesson would make a commercial similar to the one that brinks home security does, just to show them how its really done !!!
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

Quote Originally Posted by artz View Post
    I wish glock or smith & wesson would make a commercial similar to the one that brinks home security does, just to show them how its really done !!!
    This one has been around awhile but if you haven't seen it, it's pretty funny.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    Brinks ought to give all subscribers who buy their services for a year the choice of glock or mp pistol. I bet this would see an inital spike in sales followed by a precipitates drop in sales as customers become trained with their firearms
    and self protection mentality.Which means money spent on big brother watching your house could be better spent on buying firearms and ammunition
    is money well spent and offers no waiting period for protection.The question one must ask bad guys generally seem to make their entrance on busy nights
    so I want the tools and training necessary to protect my family.

HK45c V1

Quote Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
    As my wife is fond of saying when this particular ad played, if I had been the man at the top of the stairs, the bad guy would have been zipped up in a rubber bag by the Medical Examiner a couple of hours later right there in the doorway to the house. I would not have turned tail and ran back to the bedroom like the "man" in the ad. I would have started shooting the scum bag as soon as the front door was kicked in.

Brinks should be ashamed of themselves for preying on the weak minded and stupid sheeple of this country.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

This one has been around awhile but if you haven't seen it, it's pretty funny.

Hoss
    I never get tired of watching that one!
    Raising children is like being pecked to death by a chicken every day.

Better than an alarm. My mom goes to a local Yarn store for yarn for knitting to keep busy. The owner of the store older woman had a bad break up with boyfriend who was a little of center. Got a order of protection which was not worth the paper it was typed on. He voilatied many times. So she legally bought a shot gun and learned how to use it. So one night he breaks in the house and she is sleeping in bedroom and has her bedroom door locked. He starts banging on the bedroom door trying to get in. Calls 911 .She yells "I have a gun dont come in". He does, she shoots and kills him. Clean shoot, no charges.

I had a phone call for a sales lady at one of these security
    company's while sitting on the front porch with my girlfriend
    It went something like this.
    (me)Hello?
    (her)Hi I with ---- security, and we are having a sale on
    installs in you neighborhood.
    (me) I,m not interested
    (her)Do you have a security system provider contract already?
    (me) Yes It with the 38 spacial I'm wearing on my side
    right now , you have a nice day now OK?
    (her) HA HA (nervous laugh) OK!
    (Me hanging up the phone)click!
    (Girlfriend)what the was that about
    Zoe: "Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about killing?

Book: "Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links