U.F.O.s

U.F.O.s

This is a discussion on U.F.O.s within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; i am posting this for anyone interested in UFOs,it is a hobby and interest of mine.anyway it is a forum that i like. DC will ...

Thread: U.F.O.s

U.F.O.s

i am posting this for anyone interested in UFOs,it is a hobby and interest of mine.anyway it is a forum that i like. DC will remain my home forum of course, just throwing it out there for people that are interested. its mainly british and american site . link below,

UFO Evolution
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Pretty neat site. Thanks...Do you reckon COM on ET is the same as on a BG? Sorry..meant to say, on an ET BG...
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Hi Storm...

Check out: Stephenville Lights - Home

WHEN "they" come back, I'm in serious trouble.

I hear that they will take the fat ones first! (more meat)

Thanks Stormbringerr.....I signed up.

I don't know. I might be inclined to go with them when Obama gets in high gear.
    we will have to see.
    " Refuse to be a victim, make sure there is a round chambered ! "

Just call me a pessimistic optimist !

U.S. Navy vet 1981-1992

not sure first sgt, they have a lot of neat documentaries in their video vault.
    yes i was in a discussion about stephenville lights Larryes.

i don't know about getting on any ufo i still want to leave w/the high elves to the undying land in lotr

i sent you a msg. over there zsnake
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

VIP Member
    Who worries about aliens when you have their mind reading ability blocked!

These are not the aliens you need to be worrying about.
    Roy
    Dacono, CO
    CCW
    USAF Veteran

I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge Air Base in 1978 as a Security Policeman two years before the Ufo sighting,there is no way to confuse the lighthouse light as being anything else,when you are on sentry duty watching the same stuff day after day you notice anything out of the ordinary.There was a prank pulled on a guy one night when it was foggy out after the incident,they had a FNG on post so they pulled out their flashlights and put in different colored discs then taped them to the truck they drove towards the post with only flashlights lit doing circles and the gate guard bout crapped his pants
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Another area of sci-fi I visit occasionally is the legend of bigfoot/yeti/whatnot.

BFRO Geograpical Database of Bigfoot Sightings & Reports

Scientifically unproven, but for some reason I still choose to be quite skeptical of the skeptics. Such a widespread legend in several different and unconnected cultures and societies can't just be some crazy coincidence. If we actually do ever discover something like the yeti, imagine what an insane discovery that would be!

I prefer being a skeptic.

"I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

Sponsored Links