Women Drivers

This is a discussion on Women Drivers within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Women Drivers...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women Drivers

Women Drivers

Women Drivers

2. Remove Ads

Must all be graduates of my wifes driving academy.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Ooh, I'm not touching that one.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Funny stuff, but I've seen guys do just as bad or worse. I pulled into a gas station on my Harley not long ago, and the guy at the next pump pulled out with the nozzle still in his tank. Ripped the hose off the pump just like in the above pictures. I gotta wonder if he just forgot about it or the big bad biker pulling in panicked him!
    While I do ride a Harley, it's a full dress touring bike, not a chopper, And though I was wearing a black leather jacket, it doesn't have any "club" logos on it, and I don't have any tatoo's. And I'm sure he didn't see my iwb gun either!
    How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy & productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised and taken care of.
    Suzanna Hupp

Boy howdy can I relate Deadhawg..there is ALOT of power in the "look"...I think it's funny to watch people at the mall walking towards you move to the other aisle to get out of your way..long hair, a beard and a harley T-shirt scares the sheep!
    "Brains before Bullets"

With the increasinly high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots recently, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a ‘Women Only’ parking lot at the Mall of America.

Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is the first picture available of this world’s first women-only parking lot…

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 40S&WMAN View Post
    With the increasinly high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots recently, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a ‘Women Only’ parking lot at the Mall of America.

Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is the first picture available of this world’s first women-only parking lot…

Bwhahahaha ahahahahahaha ahahaha that is GREAT!!
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

Quote Originally Posted by 40S&WMAN View Post

Now thats funny!
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

I think I see my ex's car in there!
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

The scarier thing is that any of these people who somehow got a drivers license can rent a vehicle from me.

I'm still amazed at how that SUV got jacked up on that circular steel guard,I don't care if it was a woman that there takes extraordinary driving skills
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

thank you for a great belly laugh. the pictures were great.

HA...I have one for you. I used to go to a church in VA during my gradeschool years. The pastor there used to get a kick out of telling on his wife. Running late for a womens meeting one day, she managed to drive his pickup through their garage door. She got in the car put it in reverse and backed right through the door. Never even thought to raise the garage door first.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by packinnova View Post
    ....She got in the car put it in reverse and backed right through the door. Never even thought to raise the garage door first.
    Details. Don't sweat em.
    Ritalin - So much easier than parenting.

My wife drove over a median before and gor her car stuck.
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links