Bullet-proof stroller??

Bullet-proof stroller??

This is a discussion on Bullet-proof stroller?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I did a general search on "bullet proof house" to see what might come up with regard to protecting against wall penetration in the event ...

Bullet-proof stroller??

I did a general search on "bullet proof house" to see what might come up with regard to protecting against wall penetration in the event of a defensive shooting at home, and I found a site called Bullet Proof Baby that sells a bullet-proof crib, among other items. I saw product demo video showing a lady firing an automatic weapon at a stroller. I'm pro-gun, but there's something about this video that makes me very uncomfortable and I think it makes the gun owning community look bad.

1) There is a live baby in the stroller.
    2) The lady points the gun downrange right in the direction of the man that is operating the stroller, possibly with her finger on the trigger.
    3) The lady doesn't appear to have good control over the weapon.
    4) The general demeanor of the participants is unprofessional.

What do you think?

Holy crap! Someone please tell me that it's not real!

Just watched it again. It's gotta be a fake. Forget the baby......no one's going to shoot directly at what appears to be a concrete wall from 20 feet. No impacts on the wall either.

I'm not buying it.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    that can't be serious...
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

No way that can be real. It appears the baby isn't wearing ear protection either.
    Sig Sauer P229 9mm
    Sig Sauer P238 .380
    Colt XSE 1911 .45

This will only lead to an arms war in daycares. The other babies will only develop better arms to deal with these new armorered carriers.
    They will offer no protection to diapered gas attacks anyways. I see no good coming from this.

Michael

Looks fake as heck to me. Gun looks to have no recoil other then her attempt to shake it like it does.
    “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”.... Albert Einstein

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.

Fake as fake can be

Carbine, no backstop, live baby in the stroller, and look at the other garbage this is either a "funny" hoax or they are trying to jab at the legit self defense community.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I found the answer. The site is part of a viral marketing campaign for a movie called Shoot 'em Up released in Sept. 2007. Nothing to see here, move along

Quote Originally Posted by larefugee View Post
    I found the answer. The site is part of a viral marketing campaign for a movie called Shoot 'em Up released in Sept. 2007. Nothing to see here, move along
    Like I said you could tell it wasn't real. Several things gave it away but the no recoil was a big one
    “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”.... Albert Einstein

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Well, I thought it was pretty funny!
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

where is the brass?

Just wrong!!

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    First off, what kind of idiot would do this with a living person in the target area? If this is real, these people are morons. I call BS.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Links