We've all seen these.

This is a discussion on We've all seen these. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; One of my favorite sci-fi movies of all time is Terminator 2, although it is riddled with gun mistakes... you just have to try to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We've all seen these.

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    One of my favorite sci-fi movies of all time is Terminator 2, although it is riddled with gun mistakes... you just have to try to overlook them and enjoy the action. The machine never seems to carry his 1911 in condition 1 because racking the slide is good for dramatic effect, I guess...

My favorite is the scene where the 2 terminators meet in the back halls of the shopping mall... Robert Patrick has a Beretta 92FS and shoot something like 22 shots rapid fire... I guess that is 15 + 7 in the pipe... LOL
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links