The best way to get a parking citation.

This is a discussion on The best way to get a parking citation. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Yesterday I was at the local store. Now I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came out, there he was ...

Thread: The best way to get a parking citation.

The best way to get a parking citation.

Yesterday I was at the local store. Now I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came out, there he was - a Motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket ...

So, I went to him and said: "Come on Buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"

He simply ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

So, I called him a pencil necked Nazi. He then glared at me and started writing another ticket for having bald tires!

So, I called him a sorry excuse for a human being. He then finished the second ticket and put it on the car with the first. Then he started to write a third ticket!

This went on for about 25 minutes ... the more I abused and hurled insults at him, the more tickets he wrote ...
    But hey, I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.

Ryan
    Those who will not govern their own behavior are slaves waiting for a master; one will surely find them.

2. Remove Ads

You forgot to mention the fact that they car had Obama stickers plastered all over it.
    Criminals For Gun Control
    Brady's Campaign Pro-Gun Forum

Member: NRA, PG-NH, GO-NH
    Life Member: JPFO, GOA
    Clubs: LF&GC

Nice..
    CRIME..... LAW DEFINES, POLICE ENFORCE, CITIZENS PREVENT!

FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: [1] SOAP [2] BALLOT [3] JURY [4] AMMO!

haha thats just wrong! but funny :-D

Good way to get your *** hauled off to jail.

Good joke, though.
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

Just might have been hauled off to jail!!!

But is funny as hell !!!

It's an old joke but still funny

Thanks for the laugh - I had forgotten this one.
    Trying to leave as large a carbon footprint as possible.
    Shivering in the "heat"
    Innocent as doves, wise as serpents, armed like wolves.

Many years ago we had a real SOB of a traffic agent who every day would stop by my place and break chops about everything and would threaten to give me a ticket. A ticket for dirty sidewalk, dirty street, something . After a week of hearing the same old BS. After a week it got old real fast. So I walked outside and said " You are so stupid I bet you can not spell the name U-haul correctly off that sign there and I pointed to the hanging sign and I bet you don't even have tape to stick it to this pole right here. I walked away. He got pissed!! Everyday the agent would stop on by and write a ticket and tape it to the fence. He would get a big kick out of it and get back into his car and leave. Day in and Day out for a few months. Everyday would make the ticket to U-haul and stick it to the fence. Two problems. (1) In order for a NY Sanatiation ticket to be vaild it must be presented to somebody and not taped to the fence. After I received the second notice for all the summonses. I took all them down to the Sanatation Department for a hearing. I told the judge that I never was handed the orginal summonses and (2) U-haul is a Arizona based truck rental company and not liable for any summonses. One hour of my time, Zero dollars.Tickets paid, Zero. Beating the agent at his own game, PRICELESS!!.

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HITCH KING View Post
    Many years ago we had a real SOB of a traffic agent who every day would stop by my place and break chops about everything and would threaten to give me a ticket. A ticket for dirty sidewalk, dirty street, something . After a week of hearing the same old BS. After a week it got old real fast. So I walked outside and said " You are so stupid I bet you can not spell the name U-haul correctly off that sign there and I pointed to the hanging sign and I bet you don't even have tape to stick it to this pole right here. I walked away. He got pissed!! Everyday the agent would stop on by and write a ticket and tape it to the fence. He would get a big kick out of it and get back into his car and leave. Day in and Day out for a few months. Everyday would make the ticket to U-haul and stick it to the fence. Two problems. (1) In order for a NY Sanatiation ticket to be vaild it must be presented to somebody and not taped to the fence. After I received the second notice for all the summonses. I took all them down to the Sanatation Department for a hearing. I told the judge that I never was handed the orginal summonses and (2) U-haul is a Arizona based truck rental company and not liable for any summonses. One hour of my time, Zero dollars.Tickets paid, Zero. Beating the agent at his own game, PRICELESS!!.

Nice.

The last speeding ticket I recieved I got dismissed because the officer wrote me for violating a statute that had been repealed, and not the new one that was in effect. I went in, plead not guilty, moved for a dismassal on the grounds that it was invalid, got around 19 other citizens behind me dismissed for the same exact thing, and got the heck out of dodge before that officer got word and could find me. I havn't been back to that town since.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

Links