so I found this outside work

This is a discussion on so I found this outside work within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I found this outside work in a patio table "I work in a hotel", looks used only once, and the rod looks like scrubbed the ...

View Poll Results: what to do?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • keep it

8 47.06%
  • trash it

3 17.65%
  • give it to a friend

0 0%
  • what? I do this all the time, I want it back

2 11.76%
  • buy a tuckable holster

4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: so I found this outside work

so I found this outside work

I found this outside work in a patio table "I work in a hotel", looks used only once, and the rod looks like scrubbed the barrel instead of the brush.

NO 3rd party disputes

The power of imagination is the key to life.

It helps you think ahead, consider the possibilities,and prepare you for the future.
    If you lack that ability, you're no different from livestock trapped behind a fence.

2. Remove Ads

I say put it back, unless there is a lost and found at your work.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

-Paco

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    I say put it back, unless there is a lost and found at your work.
    I'd love to give it back, but I think it's to late now, our lost and found sucks, they will trash it.

if I put it back it'll get trashed, thats how I got it in the first place I stopped someone from doing it
    NO 3rd party disputes

It helps you think ahead, consider the possibilities,and prepare you for the future.
    If you lack that ability, you're no different from livestock trapped behind a fence.

Turn it into the hotel lost and found.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

well being that it's a hotel. if the person was a guest they may have already left. tell lost and found that you found it and leave your contact info. in case someone comes by looking for it.

lost and found
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

ok I just had a talk with the lost and found guy I made sure it wont be trashed I'll get it back in 30 days if no one claims it.

if you lost it in abq give them a call you have 30 days, I'll try to keep it a few more days if I get it back.
    NO 3rd party disputes

Would anyone really come back for a cleaning kit, though? I'd assume few people would go through the hassle and would probably just buy another one, especially seeing as how this one wasn't used that much.

VIP Member
    What's your hotel L&F Policy? Check out with the department in charge but I'd be guessing 30 to 90 before you can claim it
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Quote Originally Posted by paul34 View Post
    Would anyone really come back for a cleaning kit, though? I'd assume few people would go through the hassle and would probably just buy another one, especially seeing as how this one wasn't used that much.
    Probably not but they sure will ask the hotel to ship it. I do it all the time. I have a franchised Postnet store (packaging, shipping, printing). We get several calls weekly to pick up things to ship back. You'd be surprised at what people will pay to ship back stuff that you and I would just go back out and buy. They pay more in packaging and shipping than quite a bit of the stuff is worth.

Go figure.

Links