Sick Drug Smugglers ~ How Low Can U Go?

Sick Drug Smugglers ~ How Low Can U Go?

This is a discussion on Sick Drug Smugglers ~ How Low Can U Go? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Updated: 10:22 AM EST Puppies Allegedly Used to Smuggle Drugs By TOM HAYS, AP NEW YORK (Feb. 2) - Colombian drug dealers turned puppies into ...

Administrator

Angry Sick Drug Smugglers ~ How Low Can U Go?

Updated: 10:22 AM EST
    Puppies Allegedly Used to Smuggle Drugs
    By TOM HAYS, AP

NEW YORK (Feb. 2) - Colombian drug dealers turned puppies into couriers by surgically implanting them with packets of heroin, federal authorities said Wednesday.
    Investigators believe the ring used the dogs, as well as human drug swallowers, to conceal millions of dollars in liquid heroin on commercial flights into New York City for distribution on the East Coast.
    Ten puppies, including Labrador retrievers, were rescued during a 2005 raid on a farm in Colombia, the Drug Enforcement Administration said, while announcing more than 30 arrests.
    A veterinarian had stitched a total of 3 kilograms of heroin into the bellies of six pups. Three later died from infections after the drugs were removed.
    The surviving dogs "are still alive and well, we're told," said John P. Gilbride, head of the DEA's New York office.

Colombian police said they adopted three dogs, one of which was being trained to sniff for drugs.
    It was unclear how many dogs might have been used in the overall smuggling scheme, Gilbride said.
    "I think it's outrageous and heinous that they'd use small, innocent puppies in this way," he said.
    Besides the pups and human swallowers, authorities said the ring based in Medellin also concealed drugs in body creams, aerosol cans, and the linings of purses and luggage.
    Recent raids in Colombia resulted in more than 20 arrests; another 10 suspects were in custody in New York, Florida and North Carolina. About 24 kilograms of heroin was seized, officials said.

Sick, I agree. I saw this on the morning news. Just when you think you have heard it all.
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Ihave an idea. Let's outlaw the puppies. Puppies cause crime!!! LOL

Assistant Administrator
    This was even in local paper today QK.

It has almost ceased to amaze me any more, what the drug lords will do to achieve their ends. Human suffering - no problem Animal suffering, no problem.

Greed is maybe the worst sin we have to deal with because from that comes almost all other evil.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Thats to bad execution is good enough for the smugglers and people who would do that to puppies

That's just wrong
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

I just saw a story on this yesterday...as a dog owner I'd like to cut them open and stuff them with heroin

As a dog owner I feel the same way. That was disgusting and disturbing.

I once watched a show on TV in which a man attempted to smuggle drugs by implanted them into his legs. He was walking funny in the airport, so security approached him. He had bags sewn into his legs and they were infected and very sore, thus making him walk strange.

Amazing what they will do to get away with the drug business.
    "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

Nietzsche

Administrator

The MOST Dangerous People

The most dangerous people are those folks that have absolutely no regard for innocent life (human or animal)
    The new breed of drug involved criminal. They have the same minset as terrorists only motivated by money.
    If they have not already done it they would just as easily do the same with a human baby as with a puppy.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thumbs up Great Minds Think Alike

Quote Originally Posted by vzwnnj
    I just saw a story on this yesterday...as a dog owner I'd like to cut them open and stuff them with heroin
    I was just thinking the same thing. I remember another great movie called THE WILD GEESE with Richard Harris and Richard Burton about some African mercs. One of these guys got mad at a drug dealer and made him EAT his entire stash. That sounds about right for these guys.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Nothing surprises me anymore. It's a sick, twisted world and only getting worse.
    Jack

Administrator

Agreed.....That's Why We're All Here

To learn how to "Better Negotiate" ourselves though this increasingly sick & twisted world.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Senior Member Array tanksoldier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vzwnnj

I'd stuff 'em with my size 14 boot...
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight." GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

As a dog lover this story just made me sick. I am not sure what would should be done to them. But it should be really bad.

So where are the animal rights activist? They should be hitting the moon on this one.
    Aaron

If you don't protect your self, who will?

Links