a little humor

a little humor

This is a discussion on a little humor within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A Michigan state trooper pulled a car over on I-95 about 2 miles South of the Smithfield. When the trooper asked the driver why he ...

Thread: a little humor

a little humor

A Michigan state trooper pulled a car over on I-95 about 2 miles South of the Smithfield. When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to Ft. Bragg to do a show at the Shrine Circus. He didn't want to be late. The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and asked if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldnʼt give him a ticket. He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him. While the man was juggling, A car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunken good old boy from Johnston County got out, watched the performance, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in. The trooper observed him and went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, 'You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there ain't no way I can pass that test.'
    I bow to one king, and serve only one kingdom
    JESUS CHRIST

Distinguished Member Array C9H13NO3's Avatar
    Hehe. Not bad.
    -Ryan

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Lead Moderator
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member
    Cute. My only question is what is a Michigan State Trooper doing pulling someone over on I-95. He's a little out of his jurisdiction I believe, since I-95 runs the east coast from Maine to Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Cute. My only question is what is a Michigan State Trooper doing pulling someone over on I-95. He's a little out of his jurisdiction I believe, since I-95 runs the east coast from Maine to Florida.
    You are of course correct. Good laugh though, nice break on a tedious Friday afternoon.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."
    "Save in defense of my native State, with the sincere hope that my poor services may never be needed, I hope I may never be called on to draw my sword" - Gen. R. E. Lee

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    bwahahaha ahahahahaha
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”.... Albert Einstein

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    I caught that too (I live about 6 miles from I95).

Also Fort Bragg NC is a long way from Michigan.

Links