February 21st, 2009 05:17 PM
The New Zen, Or Some New Profound Statements
1. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
3. Its always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
5. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13. Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like 'The Force.' It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
18. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
19. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
20. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
21. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
-- Benjamin Franklin
By quantum36 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: November 12th, 2009, 08:47 PM
By First Sgt in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: October 14th, 2008, 04:08 PM
By ppkheat in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: October 17th, 2007, 07:48 AM
By P95Carry in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: August 30th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Search tags for this page
a zen statement
funny profound statements
profound funny statements
profound statements about giving to the universe
profound statements funny
profound zen statements
what is a zen statement
zen statements a day
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors