Approached by Pan-Handler outside of check cashing area...

This is a discussion on Approached by Pan-Handler outside of check cashing area... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So, after I left a check cashing area, with $400 in cash, I was approached... He asked for 20 cents, I then used another members ...

So, after I left a check cashing area, with $400 in cash, I was approached...

He asked for 20 cents, I then used another members advice (I didn't have my firearm on me, because I sold it and am waiting on a P30); and I was like, hey man, yo man I need $1 for gas man, you got it man?

He was confused as hell... Turned around and bugged 2 guys at the "record label" hole in the wall..

VIP Member
    I'll have to try that, pretty funny
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Ha thats funny
    NO 3rd party disputes

The power of imagination is the key to life.

It helps you think ahead, consider the possibilities,and prepare you for the future.
    If you lack that ability, you're no different from livestock trapped behind a fence.

I have used that line and I have had homeless person hand me a buck and turn and start to walk away.

LOL, If they were to hand me a buck, I would take them out to eat, lol....

Any one who will give you a buck and is homeless is a generous person and deserves a meal on you. Right now there are a lot of good people out of a job and homeless due to this bad economy.

I have bought many homeless a sandwich and chips and a bottle of water and dropped it as I have walked by. I also will throw coins or even a few bills in the street musician is good. I feel at least the guy is trying to earn.

If somebody belly is full they are less likey to commit a crime to get something to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by HITCH KING View Post
    I have bought many homeless a sandwich and chips and a bottle of water and dropped it as I have walked by. I also will throw coins or even a few bills in the street musician is good. I feel at least the guy is trying to earn.

If somebody belly is full they are less likey to commit a crime to get something to eat.
    Yeah and they're more likely to keep doing what they're doing instead of getting off their lazy heehaawss and getting a job like the rest of us.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

I came across a homeless guy in downtown Miami who asked for 37 cents. I said I had 2 quarters and he turned me down. I asked him why 37 cents and he said, "If 1000 people give me 37 cents, I can fly home to NY...I can't take more or less because it will throw off my calculations..."
    I walked around the corner to a coffee shop and ordered a coffee and made sure I had $3.70. I came back and gave it to him. He thanked me for knocking at least a day off his time and trotted off.

Another time, I had a guy ask me for a buck. I asked him if he was going to buy food with it, and he said no...he wanted a beer. So, I walked with him to a nearby dive and sat down at shared a pitcher... Learned a lot about him that night...
    "carrying a gun is a lot lighter than carrying a cop in your pocket" -MrTwice99

I told a guy once.... "see that car over there.... wash it, wax it , and then I'll give you $5". He thought I had lost my mind.

Administrator
    I almost always point in the nearest McD's as say there hiring, and you can eat for free too.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Member Array Super Trucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by athos76 View Post
    I came across a homeless guy in downtown Miami who asked for 37 cents. I said I had 2 quarters and he turned me down. I asked him why 37 cents and he said, "If 1000 people give me 37 cents, I can fly home to NY...I can't take more or less because it will throw off my calculations..."
    I walked around the corner to a coffee shop and ordered a coffee and made sure I had $3.70. I came back and gave it to him. He thanked me for knocking at least a day off his time and trotted off.

Another time, I had a guy ask me for a buck. I asked him if he was going to buy food with it, and he said no...he wanted a beer. So, I walked with him to a nearby dive and sat down at shared a pitcher... Learned a lot about him that night...
    Hey can you give me $22.00

If 25 people do the same I can get a new XD.

Hey can you give me $22.00

If 25 people do the same I can get a new XD.
    That would buy 5 Hi Point C9's

Links