This is a discussion on I'm glad the day is almost over within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My boss resigned, I like working for him I got made at work, by a safe co-worker I got rear ended on the way home ...
- My boss resigned, I like working for him
- I got made at work, by a safe co-worker
- I got rear ended on the way home
- My kids wanted Little Caesar's for dinner
- There is no beer in my fridge
- I have to work late patching servers and rebuilding an Exchange server
I hope tomorrow will be better.
Paco, it sounds like you're writing a Country song.
Seriously, tomorrow will be better.
CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.
Sounds like just another typical Monday to me!
That is a lot on one plate for one day.
I do hope tomorrow will be like a walk in the park for you.
Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ
I am just taking it in stride:
- I might get called by mo Boss to follow him, we have worked together for 10 years and 4 different companies
- I still have a job to get made at, and trustworthy co-workers
- I have 2 cars, so even if 1 got totaled I can still get around
- I can still afford to buy food out from time to time
- I have a fridge, in a house, in a very nice city.
- Again, I have a job that pays great; even if I have to work late (IT is that way sometimes)
Oh, my boss is gone and my OWA server tossed a spindle.
I haven't got a backup and my cars in the shop.
If it weren't for my handgun no one would care...
Sorry about your day Paco but today is only temporary, it will be over with tomorrow.
For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27
Gee.......hope the pizza was good.
lets see. . . .
im running on 5 hours of sleep
ive had a 13 hour day today in the ER.
i found out a friend of mine died today
i dont have near the money to fly up there for the funeral.
and the door on my car is broken so that i cant get in or out of that side.
that is basically my day, sorry to rant like this but im jst a little stressed.
but i have a case of bud heavy now, so im gettin smashed.
- Boss resigned because he had no hair left to pull out after screwing with Exchange
- Define "safe co-worker"... Is this like safe-mode?
- Got rear ended by a peeved customer who couldn't retrieve his mail from the Exchange server
- Kids are eating Little Caesars because dad is always fixing the Exchange server...
- No beer in the fridge because the built in Exchange server forgot to update the grocery list for the non-smart fridge
- This one speaks for itself...
Sorry...couldn't help myself.
Been there...sorry man. Good luck. Maybe the weekend will be better.
Please take a moment to help a Veteran and one of our own: gofundme.com/5d9dfa2s
"Just blame Sixto"
I reserve the right to make fun, point and laugh etc.
Some days are like that, even in Australia.
But, it does help to remember what you posted next...And, you still have your dog. Life can't be ALL bad with a good dog.I am just taking it in stride:
1. I might get called by mo Boss to follow him, we have worked together for 10 years and 4 different companies
2. I still have a job to get made at, and trustworthy co-workers
3. I have 2 cars, so even if 1 got totaled I can still get around
4. I can still afford to buy food out from time to time
5. I have a fridge, in a house, in a very nice city.
6. Again, I have a job that pays great; even if I have to work late (IT is that way sometimes)
Hope today's better for you.
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
The good news is that you are able to kick the butt of whoever adds #7 to the list.
Take it all in stride...it's all small stuff...
Stay armed...it's all small stuff...stay safe!
Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member