Lookig for a new wallet. Whats a good one?? (Merged)

This is a discussion on Lookig for a new wallet. Whats a good one?? (Merged) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Well my trusty ol' wallet it starting to rip. I need a new one and a very very durable one. I usually have a lot ...

Thread: Lookig for a new wallet. Whats a good one?? (Merged)

Well my trusty ol' wallet it starting to rip. I need a new one and a very very durable one. I usually have a lot of cards in them and prefer the bi-fold style. A place for pics would be nice as well. Thanks for the help.

jh1
    I would suggest anything by Strong Leather. I have had a bifold for several years and it still looks good as new. Great quality!!

My wallet is actually a stainless steel card holder since I only carry my DL and a couple other cards and some cash. It's the only wallet I've ever had that held up any amount of time. It says G-Shock on it and I picked it up since I'm a bit of a watch nut. I would say it's bullet proof, but I don't feel like sacrificing it to a 357 round to see how it holds up!

I would like a more "adult" wallet myself. Currently I'm carrying my Independent wallet from my skateboarding days. It is falling apart so any advice on good wallets would be appreciated. I personally like tri-folds with a big pocket in the middle for my cards.
    AT3 (O-Level) United States Navy - NRA Life Member
    "Molan labe! Just try... I'll show you the strength of my conviction... and I'll sleep well that night..."

Try Ebay.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

"The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth." - Stonewall Jackson

I've been using one of these for a year. It seems very flimsy when you get it, but has held up well. It was amazing the amount of junk I had in my old wallet when I switched them out!
    ALL-ETT Billfolds
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    I've been using one of these for a year. It seems very flimsy when you get it, but has held up well. It was amazing the amount of junk I had in my old wallet when I switched them out!
    ALL-ETT Billfolds
    I second that. My wife got it for me for Christmas and it's great. I forget it's there it's so thin.
    -Biker

Wallet Options?

I am assuming this is the right place for this thread but if not I apologize in advance.

I am looking for a new wallet. Last week I saw someone with a wallet that had 2 windowed panels in it (one for a driver's license and his ccw permit was in the other). I liked it but it was pretty big. I don't carry much in my wallet (DL, permit, 3 credit cards, NRA card, frequent flyer card) so I don't want a big wallet. The smaller and thinner the better.

I ran across THIS wallet which seems to be pretty close to what I am looking for but I am a bit leary of sending money to a site on the .biz domain. I'd also prefer a bifold with the 2 cards on opposite panels so they can be viewed together at the same time.

Anyone have any thoughts/ideas/options they can recommend?

Sponsored Links