Not sure how to take this one...

Not sure how to take this one...

This is a discussion on Not sure how to take this one... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So do I get offended, mad, or just laugh... You decide Gringo Guns (cartoon)...

Thread: Not sure how to take this one...

Question Not sure how to take this one...

So do I get offended, mad, or just laugh... You decide Gringo Guns (cartoon)
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    It makes me mad enough to spit. Gringo guns, Mexican drugs. It's people that are the problem. If we don't stop blaming inanimate objects for our short comings we've had it.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    It's stupid, but it doesn't do any good to be angry. Just ignore the idiot that made it.

Might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!
    I live in South Texas, 62 miles from the Mexican border...I say build a wall too keep the mexicans and drugs out and keep all the gringo guns in...Problem solved!

nuff said!!!!!!!!!
    USMC 1984-1992
    To err is human.
    To forgive is divine.
    Neither of which is Marine Corps policy.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

Ridiculous...
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

haha i thought it was funny.

Bunch of liberal 'toro feces'...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    I could have done without seeing that, nor helping that idiot by adding aditional hits to his website.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

VIP Member
    I could have done without seeing that, nor helping that idiot by adding aditional hits to his website.
    +1 on this SonofASniper!
    If you have never broken your gun or bled on your gun in training, you're doing it wrong!
    Train hard, live easy.

VIP Member
    It was strongly biased, factually bankrupt, and (most importantly) not funny. I could forgive the first two if the third was there, but, alas, it wasn't.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Sponsored Links