Looks like the FBI has now infiltrated those Nigerian scam artists

This is a discussion on Looks like the FBI has now infiltrated those Nigerian scam artists within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not sure why my email filter put this in my junk folder. Seems like anything from the FBI would not be junk. It has to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like the FBI has now infiltrated those Nigerian scam artists

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Looks like the FBI has now infiltrated those Nigerian scam artists

Not sure why my email filter put this in my junk folder. Seems like anything from the FBI would not be junk. It has to be legit. Heck the grammar and everything is almost all korrect.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
    Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
    Customers Service Hours--Monday To Saturday:
    Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

The New American President Barrack Obama have made way to all americans who have not yet received their payment, In recent ages, The American experienced difficulties in receiving their funds because of the former presidents of USA, As you know quite well that Nigeria is a black country and the Past American presidents treats the blacks in the america like slaves, The White americans practice races against the blacks and the Nigerian Government is not happy about this and this is the main reason why your payment have been delayed with one excuse or the other, Your New President Barrack Obama had a meeting with the Nigerian President some weeks ago and for the fact, Barrack Obama is a black man and will stop races in America, All americans are eligible to receive their payment now without anymore headaches. This is a good news to you so act fast and receive your payment now without anymore delay.Please I have taken this measure, having observed and known what you have suffered
    in your pursuit so far to claim

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $250.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
    NAME: MR. SMITH WILLIAMS
    EMAIL: smithwilliams1001@yahoo.cn
    Cell: +234-706 639 2201

Do contact Mr. SMITH WILLIAMS of the ATM CARD CENTRE with your details:

FULL NAME:
    HOME ADDRESS:
    TELL:
    CELL:
    CURRENT OCCUPATION:
    So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment informationís which you'll use in making payment of $250.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay. We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.We assure you that your parcel will arrive your country within 2 days as soon as this company receive the payment of $250 by you and the tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see whether we are competent in the discharge of our duties.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

ROBERT S. MUELLER,
    DIRECTOR
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
    UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
    WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr.SMITH WILLIAMS of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

I've been getting Emails from Director Mueller for awhile now. Are you telling me that he's a scam???

"Without fear there can be no Courage!"

Administrator
    My god. Whats scary is there are people dumb enough to go for this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    Very sadly...someone will bite off on the email. Lots of very gullible people in this world.

Rick

So you don't think I should have sent them money?
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Your New President Barrack Obama had a meeting with the Nigerian President some weeks ago and for the fact, Barrack Obama is a black man and will stop races in America,
    Does this mean no more NASCAR?

Quote Originally Posted by bandit383 View Post
    Very sadly...someone will bite off on the email. Lots of very STUPID people in this world.

Rick

There..fix't it fer ya
    "Brains before Bullets"

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Does this mean no more NASCAR?

Well shoot, I was going to post something, but I laughed so hard I forgot what it was.

Distinguished Member Array C9H13NO3's Avatar
    shouldn't it be smith.williams@fbi.gov?

I'm still waiting on my government issued yahoo mail account.
    -Ryan

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H13NO3 View Post
    shouldn't it be smith.williams@fbi.gov? ......
    Yeah, a .cn extension is China. Didn't know the FBI had a field office over there!

That whole letter would be pretty humorous, if it wasn't for the fact that some will take it seriously.

If it's from the Chinese FBI, it has to be legit doesn't it? Where do I send my money?
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit383 View Post
    Very sadly...someone will bite off on the email. Lots of very gullible people in this world.

Rick
    Check out the "gullible" link at the bottom of the page.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paymeister View Post
    Check out the "gullible" link at the bottom of the page.
    Oh, you're bad, Paymeister!

This is a good news to you so act fast and receive your payment now without anymore delay.Please I have taken this measure, having observed and known what you have suffered in your pursuit so far to claim
    Oooh! Ooooh! Well, that seals it, right there. Where do I sign? Someone from inside my own government so willing to give me money must be legit.

G-u-l-l-i-b-l-e is right.

Gull: noun. To deceive, trick, or cheat.

Synonyms: cozen, dupe, fool, bamboozle, hoodwink.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

My brother-in-law fell for the puppy scam. He sent $1500 to Africa for an registered English Bulldog. They were going to ship the dog overnight from Africa. I LMAO when my wife told me they were on their way to the airport to pick up this dog. Needless to say they got no dog at the airport. They drove the next day to Alabama and paid $1000 for one that is pretty much useless. They have to pick this dog and and carry it outside to use the bathroom. $2500 well spent. Some people should not be allowed to handle money.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links