Finnally! Someone who knows actually spoke some truth!

This is a discussion on Finnally! Someone who knows actually spoke some truth! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Mexico trying harder to catch smuggled US guns "You're seeing truly military-type guns, like grenade launchers," Mangan said. "They're not coming from the U.S. The ...

Thread: Finnally! Someone who knows actually spoke some truth!

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar

Mexico trying harder to catch smuggled US guns

"You're seeing truly military-type guns, like grenade launchers," Mangan said. "They're not coming from the U.S. The hand grenades that are being used, you're looking at that stuff migrating up from Central America." .....

....Many of the cartels' grenades and other heavy weapons could be leftovers from Central America's civil wars, Mangan said.
    I wonder if anyone else in the BATFE will have the courage to stand up and come out with all of the truth.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

As if~
    AT3 (O-Level) United States Navy - NRA Life Member
    "Molan labe! Just try... I'll show you the strength of my conviction... and I'll sleep well that night..."

I wondering why Mexico is focusing on the US with this 'cartel' issue?

I'm thinking it keeps the focus off where the firepower is really coming from.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Here is what i Don't get why was border security such a non-issue for the liberals when it was people weapons and drugs coming in to the US but is now suddenly a big issue when guns are supposedly going the other way
    PS I do get it I am being sarcastic.

To clarify

"The ATF says it has traced up to 95 percent of guns seized at scenes of drug violence in Mexico to U.S. commercial sources."

Read this....

The Myth of 90 Percent: Only a Small Fraction of Guns in Mexico Come From U.S. - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

Quote Originally Posted by DaRedneck View Post
    To clarify

"The ATF says it has traced up to 95 percent of guns seized at scenes of drug violence in Mexico to U.S. commercial sources."

Read this....

The Myth of 90 Percent: Only a Small Fraction of Guns in Mexico Come From U.S. - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com
    This should be required reading for all. We should all make sure that we have the facts. The gun-ban folks have been repeating this "U.S. Guns in Mexico" lie, apparently, to drum-up support for a new round of attacks on the second ammendment.
    Last edited by Firkin; April 2nd, 2009 at 04:31 PM.

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRedneck View Post
    To clarify

Read this....

Yea I just saw the thread running on that over in the 2nd amendment situation.

I guess I got my wish and some people are starting to stand up and say the truth.

This is good. And like Firken said, this needs to be required reading. We have to squash this myth, and that can only be done with by educating people.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

Sponsored Links