What gun do you think of?

This is a discussion on What gun do you think of? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Tottally dumb thread but when I read this stuff I am always thinking about what I imagine the author's gun to be/look like. I don't ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What gun do you think of?

Tottally dumb thread but when I read this stuff I am always thinking about what I imagine the author's gun to be/look like. I don't even think about what the person looks like, isn't that sad?

I'll pick on the moderators since they can take the abuse...

For P95 I always think of a Sig 226 in 9mm with a white tubesock for an ankle holster above his sandals.

I always think of Bud White with the 4" S&W .500 in a Smartcarry.

I always imagine Betty saying "What gun?" then she trips and a Bushmaster AR15 and a Benelli Nova fall out of her sleeves while Mrshonts sighs.

I'll pick on some members too...

I always imagine Tangle with a Glock 18 with a special 75 round magazine sticking out the bottom. For some reason the slide is jeweled and it has a horizontal grip on the rail much like a powerful drill.

Bruces45 has the first stainless steel Colt 80 series ever made with special banana peel grips.

I see Class3NH as opening his vest and there's hundreds of guns pinned to it inside... every handgun you can imagine...

I could go on... any requests?

Pretty good euc but i dont knwo about the 500 in the smart carry dont think it would hold it...

But the 226 for S&S your dead on there

Administrative Ban Array Bruces45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Euclidean
    Bruces45 has the first stainless steel Colt 80 series ever made with special banana peel grips.

Lead Moderator
    I tend to relate to folks from their avatars. Those with personal pictures help me see them as they are. Bruce needs a hiarcut and a shave. And Artz 's avatar scares the %^&$ outta me. That dude is as scary as the Burger King .

I always see rocky as running everywhere with one of the Bushmaster CAR 15 9mm carbines. He's always running, never standing still.

For some reason I always imagine artz is holding one of those toy guns that shoots marshmallows and is cackling manically while a Sig 232 rides on his hip.

I think Rocky of as running around and yelling like jack bauer

Assistant Administrator
    white tubesock for an ankle holster above his sandals.
    Bwhahaha - oh how folk's imagination runs riot. Euc - tell ya what dude - you sure do come up with some ''stuff''

I tend to see Bud perpetually surrounded by the fireball/muzzle blast of his cannons. So it'll be the 500 - probably stuffed into his waistband!

I see you Euc as the still young fella who actually should have the grey hair (what's left of it) I have, as the ''Mad Professor'' He carries by stealth - in his briefcase which is also full of math books - maybe the gun is within one book! It'll be a snub.

Rocky - yeah - he is not still for long - and has the mandatory tac vest holding countless mag's.! Definitely an AR guy.

I will have to give some thought to others
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

HAHAHAHA... Chris I have this old almost falling apart Calculus book I've done worn out... I have thought about hollowing it out!!!!

That's actually pretty funny cause I imagine,

Euc as Clark Kent, brief case, algegra book, some papers in there and a shoulder holster with his favorite wheel gun of the week under his sport jacket with the elbow patchs.

I try not to think about artz, the dude just plan scares me.

P95 - is spot on! socks, sandels, Sig.

Bud White trying anyway possible to conceal a .50 cal.

Bruce? well you know.

Rocky, as the crazy LEO takin people out with his full auto.

Kel-Tec 2006, big burly, scary guy running outside Wal-mart parking lot pulling the smallest little Kel-Tec that get's lost in his hand yelling at a grand mother to get away from the door handle our she's history!

All I can think of right now.

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

VIP Member
    OK, I might get banned but I have to say it.

Chris: white knee high socks, sandals..... and a Sig in an ankle holster.

God, what an awful mental picture!

PS: Bruce: Double shoulder holster, one with a 1911 of choice and a banana in the other.
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Distinguished Member Array BCurry1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky
    I tend to relate to folks from their avatars. Those with personal pictures help me see them as they are. Bruce needs a hiarcut and a shave. And Artz 's avatar scares the %^&$ outta me. That dude is as scary as the Burger King .

LOL
    Curry

Lead Moderator
    Naw, I don't like running much, and tend to be on the quiet side. No 9mm's for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Euclidean
    Tottally dumb thread but when I read this stuff I am always thinking about what I imagine the author's gun to be/look like. I don't even think about what the person looks like, isn't that sad?

I'll pick on the moderators since they can take the abuse...

For P95 I always think of a Sig 226 in 9mm with a white tubesock for an ankle holster above his sandals.

I always think of Bud White with the 4" S&W .500 in a Smartcarry.

I always imagine Betty saying "What gun?" then she trips and a Bushmaster AR15 and a Benelli Nova fall out of her sleeves while Mrshonts sighs.

I'll pick on some members too...

I always imagine Tangle with a Glock 18 with a special 75 round magazine sticking out the bottom. For some reason the slide is jeweled and it has a horizontal grip on the rail much like a powerful drill.

I see Class3NH as opening his vest and there's hundreds of guns pinned to it inside... every handgun you can imagine...

I could go on... any requests?
    Euc......I'm laffing so hard, my pants are fallin down
    You DO come up with some good ones, and this is GREAT!

Actually, last night, while at the store, a Female Customer mentioned to me that SHE sees that my gun carry needs are similar to a woman"s "what am I going to wear today" mentality..
    She envisioned me as walking around the house, going to the mirror, and trying on evry holster and weapon I have, in order to see "what looks best today" on me LMAO I have to admit, that I DO have my days about this very subject, and I've donned and stripped off a few at a time..
    BTW...I can envision you as walking down the halls, Math books in hands, with several weapons nestled inside the books, which were cleverly hollowed out
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Assistant Administrator
    Miggy - haha - fear not dude - I made my bed with the S&S - now I just have to sleep in it
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy
    OK, I might get banned but I have to say it.

Chris: white knee high socks, sandals..... and a Sig in an ankle holster.
    Seems like everyone has Chris pegged!!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links