It's all over now...................

This is a discussion on It's all over now................... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Illegal immigrants detained, then freed to work - CNN.com So much for sending billions of dollars to secure the border. Now ice gives you a ...

Thread: It's all over now...................

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar

Illegal immigrants detained, then freed to work - CNN.com

So much for sending billions of dollars to secure the border. Now ice gives you a get out of jail free card. I would think this would be called amnesty by most people. But DHS probably calls it the DHS Worker relocation program.

I guess a mexican drug dealer would now be called a mobile pharmaceutical administrator.

What do you think?

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    runner = administrator
    dealer = regional manager
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Not surprisingly, it's here in WA. Our Governor is a major proponent of Amnesty.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    No way amnesty...just emboldens the others and makes the problem worse. Our country has a serious job market problem...and then we turn around and grant amnesty???

Rick

illegal alien = voter

coyote truck = MFTA (Mobile Foreign Transportation Authority)

crimes involving fence jumpers = America's fault
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Amnesty's great only if you're a liberal politician with a long term career to secure.

The good of the Nation be hanged!
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society "Get heeled! No really"

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

How about dereliction of duty,the laws are on the books they are here illegally having illegal children that they use as anchors to try to stay here,I don't believe anybody here illegally and has a kid gives that kid instant citizebnship other than the parents home country
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

You've got to be kidding me,. With this we'll be over run again with illegals if they know this could happen.. But that don't surprise me with our"new change" government,. .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    How about dereliction of duty,the laws are on the books they are here illegally having illegal children that they use as anchors to try to stay here,I don't believe anybody here illegally and has a kid gives that kid instant citizebnship other than the parents home country

AMEN!!!!! Ship them all back..

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    Uh, not quite right, Retsupt99- illegal alien = DEMOCRATIC voter!

The one aspect of illegal immigration is the way the liberal media tends to downplay the status of illegal immigrants.

They prefer to call them "undocumented aliens" and not "illegal aliens." I love these PC terms.

Using this same logic if I go and rob a bank, am I making a withdrawal as a "undocumented" account holder? Not that I condone such an act!!!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

This has been going on for quite some time. ICE was not able to deport the illegals when they were gathered up unless they had a criminal record. No criminal record and they would be released on their own and would be expected to return for a deportation hearing. They didn't report for the hearing oh well.

I think this is one of the reason that a client of mine quit working for ICE last year. after almost a 20 year career. He originally worked for the Dept of Immigration and Naturalization, but when the "Homeland Security" was started it was all rolled into that and seriously went downhill.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Sponsored Links