Brain Fart time....

Brain Fart time....

This is a discussion on Brain Fart time.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; OK this is mostly posted in the note of Sarcasm but..... On the way home from the GYM (yeah I ran for an hour) I ...

Thread: Brain Fart time....

Wink Brain Fart time....

OK this is mostly posted in the note of Sarcasm but.....

On the way home from the GYM (yeah I ran for an hour) I am listening Rush, N as usual he is off on some tangent, and then he starts talking about Indian reservations....

No Federal taxes, no State taxes, no tobacco taxes, Gas tax, energy tax....they are a country unto them self, No gun laws, yes he said that too...

So as part Indian I thought Humm.... what if we were to start our own tribe... N call them something catchy like the Algnzwn (pronounced All Guns Win) tribe, demand a huge chunk of land, from the feds, bring in like minded people, make them blood brothers, think of it new full auto, stock the place with heaps of game animals, sell trips to high end clientèle, all the cigars you could want, cheap gas, yeah this is all BS but what a nice pleasant pile compared to what is happening in the rest of the world.....

All the cheap ammo you could want and full auto nice to dream about....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Might as well make smoking that funny tobacco legal, too...because it sounds like you've already been touching the 'peace pipe' to think all this stuff up...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    If you are part Indian...why start your own tribe???

Regardless...with what was done to the Indians, indigenous people of this land...no issue with no taxes etc.

As for the rest of your thoughts...sounds like TX or OK:)))

Rick

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Might as well make smoking that funny tobacco legal, too...because it sounds like you've already been touching the 'peace pipe' to think all this stuff up...
    Naw we save that stuff for he who speaks with forked tounge.... N keep the Cuban cigars for our self..... Go for an hour long run sometime N you would be surprised just what junk rolls past you brain, besides the ouch my foot hurts that is.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

This does not work for white men. It has been tried for using drugs legally. White man goes to jail.

Links