I thought this was funny.

This is a discussion on I thought this was funny. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Butterfinger Comedy Network on Yahoo! Video I thought he was pretty good....

Thread: I thought this was funny.

Butterfinger Comedy Network on Yahoo! Video

I thought he was pretty good.
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

Doesn't look like it's available any more....

Link just worked for me. I'm just not that good at these things so I don't know if there is anything else I can do.
    "To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent

VIP Member
    Worked for me. Looks like he enjoys his job.

There are several reasons I like SW. Thats just 1.

That was great! I love it when people enjoy their jobs or at least make it enjoyable for the rest of us.

I was on SW one time when the attendant announced, "There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways off this airplane, so pay attention."
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Now that was awesome and a STARK contrast to when I fly AA. They look at you like you are bothering them when you ask for something. Sometimes I just want to go to the galley and do it myself.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Now that was awesome and a STARK contrast to when I fly AA. They look at you like you are bothering them when you ask for something. Sometimes I just want to go to the galley and do it myself.
    You try it first and let me know how it goes I've never experienced anything like that. I work for Delta and all we got is a corny video that's done by real employees. YouTube - Delta's New In-flight Safety Video
    "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!" Bart Simpson

LMAO! i love it. wish he was my flight attendant. yea for some reason the southwest people jsut seem to be alot nice than anyone else. which is why i always try to fly SW if at all possible

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links