Can you say lawsuit time...

Can you say lawsuit time...

This is a discussion on Can you say lawsuit time... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Baptist Pastor Beaten and Tazed by DHS!! Talk about excessive use and abuse of power, sounds like Orleans all over again. The TV story... CBS ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Can you say lawsuit time...

Baptist Pastor Beaten and Tazed by DHS!! Talk about excessive use and abuse of power, sounds like Orleans all over again.

The TV story... CBS Chanel 5 news story

Further looking brought up this one too, but this makes it look like he just goes out looking for issues to get beat up by.... Past Altercations So I guess this kind of boils down to "Seek and Ye shall find" trouble that is....

thoughts anyone....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

yet another perfect example why i have absolutely no respect for cops...

VIP Member
    From watching both videos this individual appears to enjoy causing trouble to make himself to appear to be the victim.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Administrator
    This guy has a history of provoking altercations. He is a tool box not worth wasting time on.
    He is actually used in training films for LEO in how to deal with morons like him.

YouTube - Re: Baptist Pastor Beaten and Tazed by DHS! Past Altercations Wow!

Hey mutumbo, I hope you never need one. Or if you do, Officer friendly shows up to hold your hand.
    "Just blame Sixto"

i have needed them, and guess what, they have let me down EVERY single time. its not videos like that this that have jaded me towards the profession, its my dealings with them in person. yes im sure there are SOME good hard working cops out there, but have i met a single one? no. all the ones ive had to deal with are arrogant, self absorbed over-compensating tough guys who abuse the power they are given.

Administrator
    How did they let you down? ehh, nevermind. not worth it.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mutumbo View Post
    Then you don't known any LEO's. Sounds like there is more to this then meets the eye.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

EW3

Them's fightin' words around here.

Lots of LEO and retired LEO on this board...
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

well lest see, my house was broke into a while ago, called the cops, after about 3 hours they finally made it out to my house, took a simple report, and would never return my calls on the issue.

my aunt was carjacked at gunpoint by 3 teenagers, whom they have never caught, and have told us the outlook is bleak.

ive been taken into custody for questioniong based SOLELY on the way i look (piercings) and guestioned about graffiti and property destruction at a church, want to know how i know it was based solely on my looks? i quote, from the officer who "asked" me to come to the station "with all those piercings you must be pretty anti -sematic, lets go down to the station and talk about where you were saturday night" when i was standing in a group of people, jsut talking. naturally i ahd a solid alibi, because, guess what, i had no clue about what they were talking about. so after a few hours of them questioning me i was finally released.. . .

i have watched a cop argue with emergency room pernsonel and try his damndest to baker act a person who was not taking his allergy medicine, which is COMPLETELY stupid.

i was the passenger in a car, where the driver was pulled over for rolling though a stopsign, and the cop walks up to my side and asks me for MY id. i asked why, their response "you look like you are up to no good." please explain to me how SITTING IN A CAR, is being up to no good?

i dont have a criminal record, hell i dnt have a record at all, other than a few speeding tickets, that i deserved, since i was caught speeding, its not like im some criminal and have some huge rap sheet of charges that i didnt deserve because im "innocent", i dont have some unfounded grudge against them, im jsut going off of what i have seen and experienced.

Lightbulb

i was the passenger in a car, where the driver was pulled over for rolling though a stopsign, and the cop walks up to my side and asks me for MY id. i asked why, their response "you look like you are up to no good." please explain to me how SITTING IN A CAR, is being up to no good?
    Profiling, you gotta love it, the police cannot pull over someone with pro Islamic, anti American signs on their car but you get tagged for body piercings....

Which depending on how many I would likely give you a wide birth to were I to see someone so self described on the streets.... In my day it was long hair, beard, and old tore up cloths that got you an automatic questioning....

Ah yes my hippie days, we rebelled by looking different, which in it's self is no crime, but it sure stereotypes you in to a very suspicious group, and you like I did have to learn to live with it and accept the distrust, or adapt....

Me I just got older and realized that the long hair N beard were a pain to take care off, N I like nice cloths....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    Profiling, you gotta love it, the police cannot pull over someone with pro Islamic, anti American signs on their car but you get tagged for body piercings....

Which depending on how many I would likely give you a wide birth to were I to see someone so self described on the streets.... In my day it was long hair, beard, and old tore up cloths that got you an automatic questioning....

Ah yes my hippie days, we rebelled by looking different, which in it's self is no crime, but it sure stereotypes you in to a very suspicious group, and you like I did have to learn to live with it and accept the distrust, or adapt....

Me I just got older and realized that the long hair N beard were a pain to take care off, N I like nice cloths....
    yeah, want to really make people stare, walk around with a face full of piercings, while wearing a suit and tie, people dont know WHAT to think.

Administrator
    I'll never understand why people do things to draw attention to themselves only to complain when attention is received.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I'll never understand why people do things to draw attention to themselves only to complain when attention is received.

My Brother in law will look/stare at someone that has decided to be way different. I will say you are staring at that person. And he will reply "If they didn't want me to stare they would not of done that to themselves to attract attention, They want me to look". I now have come to agree with him.
    I have worked with some Great cops that always did the right thing (IMO).
    And I have worked will real Jerks. Some were just looking for trouble. And were very happy to escalate any situation.
    There are going to be Good and Bad in every profession. As long as there are good and bad people. Unfortunately the power that a cop has, can draw the wrong people.
    How many cops that you know get breaks on Meals? How many cops do personal business on the clock? Get out of speeding tickets? Drunk driving? The corruption starts small, then may lead to much more.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    maybe i look the way i do because that is how i feel comfortable?
    why do you cut your hair the way you do, or wear the clothes you have on? i could go for days. why do you trim your nails, and shave your face(or if you have a beard, why do you have that?), probably because that is how you want to look.

trust me, im not doing this for attention. im doing it because its how i feel most comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    Baptist Pastor Beaten and Tazed by DHS!! Talk about excessive use and abuse of power, sounds like Orleans all over again.

The TV story... CBS Chanel 5 news story

Further looking brought up this one too, but this makes it look like he just goes out looking for issues to get beat up by.... Past Altercations So I guess this kind of boils down to "Seek and Ye shall find" trouble that is....

thoughts anyone....
    What a tool. Either he wasn't loved much when he was a kid, or didn't get his butt kicked enough to figure out there are better things to do than to be an idiot.

One question I have is where in the Bible, since he is a preacher, does it say that your serving God by being a fool?

Apparently he has forgotten the golden rule of do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Maybe he thinks it reads do unto others as you have been done unto, but then again, I did say he was a tool, and not a very sharp one at that.

Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links