Cabelas

This is a discussion on Cabelas within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man I just love their clothing. Very decent quality and fair prices. I have been ordering from them quite a bit recently. My wife is ...

Thread: Cabelas

Cabelas

Man I just love their clothing. Very decent quality and fair prices. I have been ordering from them quite a bit recently. My wife is starting to get upset with me I think.

Anyone else order from them? What do you usually end up getting?
    Last edited by GLOCK23FAN; April 25th, 2009 at 11:17 AM.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

GLOCK 23..........Beretta 96..........Mossberg 500A..........Winchester 30-30..........S&W M&P

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6!

2. Remove Ads

No clothing but lots of other goodies. Sometimes I even order some of those little things that make other toys go 'bang'.
    oldogy
    Government is out of control
    "If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a century and a half of trying -- " Sen Orrin G. Hatch

Nice pistol racks for the safe.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    I dont order from them, I go right to the stores. I have this thing about touching and feeling before I buy, especially when it comes to camo clothing. Cabelas definitely has quality products and stands behind them 100%.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

I got an airgun from them.

I order stuff from them, but I would really love to have a store nearby. Even the closest Bass Pro Shop is 3 hours away. Catalogs and on-line fill my needs, but they are a poor substitute for actually entering one of these shrines of the outdoor sports.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

HKR
    I've ordered clothes, speciality meat, and ammo from them. Service and shipping have always been above and beyond.

We almost had one built an hour's drive from me. Instead of being happy that a major retailer wanted to establish one of their few physical stores here, Georgia foamed at the mouth over the extra revenue that they could make by taxing online sells.

So Cabelas laughed at them and went elsewhere. I heard last year that they may build in Alabama, but haven't heard anything since.

I love going to Cabelas--loads of all the stuff that I like. But I have to say, as a place to buy a gun, unless you find a deal on one of their used ones, their prices are a bit steep...

Mostly, the kids love looking at all the animals and the fish. It makes for a good "daddy day" event to take them; I get to look around and drool at all the stuff I want but can't afford, and the kids are entertained too--win/win!!!

Every so often, they have free or greatly reduced shipping. Then I buy ammo from them and have it delivered right to my door!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

A while back I was buying lots of reloading equipment from them. I have never had a bad experience with them.

Was just putting another small order in and the wife walked by and seen me on Cabelas.com. LOL!! She actually had me order her a shirt and some cargo pants for camping. I guess she doesn't hate cabelas anymore!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

GLOCK 23..........Beretta 96..........Mossberg 500A..........Winchester 30-30..........S&W M&P

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6!

Links