Spank your Kid go to Jail...

This is a discussion on Spank your Kid go to Jail... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just was watching Hukabee on FOX and the UN is at it again and this one is for the parents.... They want to give the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spank your Kid go to Jail...

Exclamation Spank your Kid go to Jail...

Just was watching Hukabee on FOX and the UN is at it again and this one is for the parents.... They want to give the international courts total authority over how you raise your childern.... and this is before the Senate floor according to the show as you are reading this, if ratified it take all parental authority away and give it to the UN court system.... Sorry I did not get the link....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

"... be a good little boy, else The Hague'll get you."
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I don't think parents should be given free rein, but there is an equally disturbing other extreme...

I favor American sovereignty. I believe our founding fathers said it best, " We the people hold these truths to be self-evident. That we are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights. ...Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" We the people should have the freedom to be included in the process of making laws in the best interest of the American nation, not the .U.N. To raise and discipline our children to be honest, noble, and productive members of society.

... or don't spank them, and they go to jail.

There are times when a good cracking swat on the butt is required to make an important lesson in life get through a persons thick skull.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

That law sounds like I am Living in Ann Arbor, Michigan. When I lived there, A camera caught a mom giving just a swat on the kids behind and was taken to court for child abuse.
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

And some folks wonder why parents call the police when their kids are misbehaving.

Michael

Northern Piedmont of Va. & Middle of Nowhere, W.Va.
    We need a constitutional amendment that makes international treaties subordinate to the Constitution of the United States.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

Nothing I say as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice. Legal questions should be presented to a competent attorney licensed to practice in the relevant state.

We need to get out of the UN.

Austin

Quote Originally Posted by aus71383 View Post
    Now.

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar

Austin
    Agreed. The UN is a waste of time and money. Nothing they do has any teeth when it comes to world crisis (Iran, Iraq, Korea, Russia...) so apparently they have to validate themselves by worring about how you raise your kids.
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

Austin
    I'll second that. There are too many people telling us how to raise our kids and it dose not seem to work. All we need is more crap from the government.

Quote Originally Posted by mi2az View Post
    That law sounds like I am Living in Ann Arbor, Michigan. When I lived there, A camera caught a mom giving just a swat on the kids behind and was taken to court for child abuse.
    Yes, Michigan has spanking laws dictating what is appropriate and what is abuse.

I'm a young guy still at 28yo, but in my childhood if you didn't act right, you got put in line the hard way. The wood shed wasn't always for storing wood.

Some of the crap parents let their kids say to them and such would never fly in my household when I was growing up. If you told your father to "pound sand" starting with F, you got worked over in front of a cop and he held you still so your dad could straighten you out. Ah, the good old days when men were men and foreign countries minded their own business.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

We need to kick the UN out of the US!

Spank away!

While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

My grandma had a paddle called "the helping hand" She made us sign it. And she passed on us left and right. She also made us get on our knees on shag carpet back in the day....that sucked.

Point is we all turned out great. And we surely didnt need ritalin to keep us straight.

“Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.”
    - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links