Michael Savage - High School 1959 vs 2009

This is a discussion on Michael Savage - High School 1959 vs 2009 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; YouTube - Michael Savage - High School 1959 vs 2009...

Thread: Michael Savage - High School 1959 vs 2009

Michael Savage - High School 1959 vs 2009

http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

2. Remove Ads

Great video. Like the Harley...
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

That was great.

I am a fan of Michael Savage. I like his point of view actually much better than most of the other conservative talk show hosts. And I like the way he gets fired up.

Listen to how he deals with a real idiot caller in this clip: Savage deals with an idiot.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Wasn't he the one that just went off on a rant about "Assault Weapons" that would have made the Brady's Proud

here it is.

Why are the police outgunned?

In the last two or three weeks, the United States has seen an unprecedented outcropping of violent shootings, much of it directed at the police. As a result, seven police officers are dead. Over a dozen civilians have been killed. Why is this happening now? Obviously this has nothing to do with race. The shooters run the racial gamut. A black shot the police in Oakland. A white shot the police in Pittsburgh. And a Vietnamese individual shot the civilians. But in both cases where police were killed, an assault rifle was used.

So why are our police outgunned? Is it because of the politically correct rules of engagement that have been imposed on them over the last 30 years? Or is it because there are too many assault weapons in the hands of criminals? If we decided we wanted to have real borders, maybe we could stop the flood of weapons that come from Mexico, Russia, China, and Eastern Europe. But now that they’re here, how can we allow our police to by the criminal and the insane. So I put the question to the Savage Nation. Is it time to ban assault rifles? What are they really needed for?

Of course, I can already hear callers telling me, “Well, Mike, if we’re armed with these weapons, the government can’t possibly take our rights away.” That is nonsense. If the government wants to take your rights away or imprison you for whatever reason, your owning an assault rifle is not going to stop it. So we have to ask: If the police are not allowed to have these types of weapons, then why is the public allowed have them. I want you, The Savage Nation to tell me why.

Links