Brady Campaign

This is a discussion on Brady Campaign within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hello Everyone, I attempted to get an email address from the Brady Campaign to send them a quick email. I didn't find one regardless how ...

Thread: Brady Campaign

Brady Campaign

Hello Everyone,

I attempted to get an email address from the Brady Campaign to send them a quick email. I didn't find one regardless how difficult I tried. It was not easy to say the least. At this point I did locate a telephone number that helped me speak with someone from this orgranization.

I just got off the telephone with someone at the "Brady Campaign." I was a little curious as to how to contact someone at their organization. I spoke with someone who was quite pleasant who provided me with an email address for people with issues regarding their position on gun control. I'm going to provide it to you if you feel the need to express yourself to this organization.

The email address that was provided to me, which I verified after it was provided, is as follows:

ahodge@bradymail.org

I'm going to be composing an email expressing my opinion a few points that I disagree with on their anti-gun position. If you feel the same sentiments I do, feel free to contact Mr. Hodge at the aforementioned email address.

Do you think that they should hear from the pro gun lobby? I think they should under the circumstances.

Enjoy!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

2. Remove Ads

Let his inbox overflow with Pro-Gun messages!
    "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!" Bart Simpson

Good luck. I have a feeling this mailbox is either not monitored or has rules set up to classify "our" Email as spam and dump them.

I hope I am wrong.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

If you are not willing to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

-Paco

The fact that the Brady Foundation list NO EMAIL address I find somewhat peculiar. I suspect the same thing to some degree. But, I'm going to keep an open mind under the circumstances.

Like you, I hope I'm wrong. But if this IS a valid email address they may get a sampling of the pro-gun lobby people of which many of us belong. Let's see what happens!

I did locate an email address for Peter Hamm at the Brady Campaign with a quick google search. You might want to try this email as well:

phamm@bradymail.org

This email address is all over a google search so this email might be another email to consider a quick email or two.
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Im sure they have a catchall box so basically you could write to:

anythingyouwantoputhere@bradymail.org

Someone is gonna get it.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Email away, but you should know, you can not argue with a fool.
    "Brains before Bullets"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Email away, but you should know, you can not argue with a fool.
    exactly

I wouldn't waste my time or bandwidth emailing anyone at that organization....would be like arguing your point with a fence post (although the fence post has a higher level of logic and intelligence)

I also wouldn't email them since they would then have my email address...and I don't trust them with that.
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer
    not enough space for list, main gear: duty-G17, S&W 642 bug, 870, RRA AR-15; G30 off-duty
    Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    I'd rather hit them in the pocketbook. Some time ago they somehow obtained my home address and started sending their propaganda. Of course they want a contribution and include a postage paid envelope which I always return empty.
    They pay the postage and get nothing for it. I leave off my name and address so they have no idea who it's coming from and continue to send solicitations. If a few thousand gun owners did the same, they would feel some financial pain.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    I'd rather hit them in the pocketbook. Some time ago they somehow obtained my home address and started sending their propaganda. Of course they want a contribution and include a postage paid envelope which I always return empty.
    They pay the postage and get nothing for it. I leave off my name and address so they have no idea who it's coming from and continue to send solicitations. If a few thousand gun owners did the same, they would feel some financial pain.
    I would fill it with a buncha cast lead boolits and send it back postage due
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    Little off topic, but I do that with all the credit card offers I get in the mail...
    ((Place funny, whitty comment here))

Gun control isn't about guns, it's about control. If our 2nd Amendment Rights were gone, these useful idiots would lose their 1st Amendment Rights as surely as day follows night. They are just too stinkin' stupid to realize this.

Facts, logic, and common sense will never sway these poor naive fools.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

I use a trick with them I have used from time to time with other unwanted solicitors:

I get the business reply envelopes and head to the garage, where i insert my "special reply", then I head for the mailbox, and drop it in.

My special reply? I have paper thin sheets of lead that I cut into sizes just slightly smaller than an ordinary business envelope. I normally place 3 sheets in an envelope, this makes things nice and heavy, guaranteed to insure maximum cost back to the "bidness".

Engraved on each sheet I send back is the following:

Keep sending me this crap and it is going to cost you!
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

VIP Member
    I wish a dog turd could fit in their envelopes... :)
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Links