Anyone done business with this site before?

This is a discussion on Anyone done business with this site before? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hey Everyone, I just ordered a shotgun (Remington spr453 26" camo) from midwesthuntersoutlet.com and then did a quick search on the company and found it ...

Thread: Anyone done business with this site before?

Anyone done business with this site before?

Hey Everyone, I just ordered a shotgun (Remington spr453 26" camo) from midwesthuntersoutlet.com and then did a quick search on the company and found it is a TGScom site.

Many forums have nothing great to say about them.
    The comments range from fraudulent charges on card, long long long shipping delays, horrible service, not having the item in stock when they said it was in stock, then when canceling due to not being in stock being charged a 25% restocking fee??

I am contemplating canceling my order but wanted to ask if anyone here knows much about them or has done business personally, and if so, what was the experience like?
    Thanks for taking the time to help me out!
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
    -Alexander Hamilton

2. Remove Ads

Well, I see they own TOP GLOCK, and I ordered a holster from them last year. Got it in under a week and no mischarges on my visa.

thank you for the info

Well that's comforting to know you were treated well. It seems that most of the negativity seems to have been coming from glocktalk and then other people on other sites quoting what they have heard on glocktalk. Hopefully I won't need to cancel my order. They said they take 1-2 days to get everything ready to be shipped and then it should ship in 7-10 business days. So if things aren't updated in the status as shipped in 3 or 4 days I'll cancel and perhaps have to try and fight with a 25% restock fee and try my luck on gunbroker.
    Thanks for the response.
    Anyone else have any experiences?
    I'll let you all know how it goes.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
    -Alexander Hamilton

Links