Iphone Experience Anyone? - Page 2

Iphone Experience Anyone?

This is a discussion on Iphone Experience Anyone? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I love mine. I thought it would be a neat toy when I got it. Now I can't live without it. I use Google search ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iphone Experience Anyone?

I love mine. I thought it would be a neat toy when I got it. Now I can't live without it. I use Google search and the calander to keep up with everything.

Downsides,

The last update was suppose to let us send pictures with text, but ATT does not support it yet.
    Unless you buy the new phone no video.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nutz4utwo View Post
    Wow fun. I have seriously considered getting one, but am unwilling to pay the fees for the data plans...
    Honestly, they are not bad. I was paying $69 a month for my iPhone. That's with EVERYTHING.. phone, unlimited data, 250 text messages, unlimited email... My husband is paying more than that for his regular old phone with no text messages and no data.

I have had a HTC Tilt for the past 2 yrs, and was Very happy with it. My dad has had an iphone since they came out and my wife just got an iphone on Sat., the whole family went to get new phones, but I was set on keeping my Tilt.

Well my wife went to be at 10 on Sat, and I was up untill 2am playing with hers..

I was at the ATT store first thing on Sun. buying one. Im having a blast with it.
    02PSD4ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links