I'd like to introduce you all to a term I've begun to use for collectivist, Orwellian fools who don't use facts, logic, common sense, or even intellect to make decisions. They are called Mushrooms.
Mushrooms are people who like to grow intellectually in the dark, and love to be fed--forgive me-- "ummm, manure." (actual term edited for our family-friendly forum)
Esteemed recipients of this label include:
* Communists - Why haven't they figured out that their theory doesn't work in practice?
* Gun Control Activists - Why haven't they looked at the facts and found that armed populaces have less crime? It IS a fact, and anyone who wants to can do a little research and find that out (I don't want to make to too easy for you...)
* The Liberal Media - For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, without unfounded fear, the news media is very boring. Just look at "human interest" pieces...
* The Federal Government - They're too busy looking out for #1 and patting themselves on the back, they don't know they're ticking us off. Just look at Montana...I'm not sure the average citizen even knew a state could do that (and they can definitely do it).
* Liberals - Why haven't they figured out that without standards no one has anything to live up to?
* The United Kingdom - The people there are more and more enslaved every time they blink. Too bad they're all ninnies and won't stand up and say "no".
The Bitter Clinger