I Knew There Was Something Missing From DC

This is a discussion on I Knew There Was Something Missing From DC within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Am I the only perosn on here that is stoked for the Redwings??? I'm hoping that it will be The Wings raising the cup in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Knew There Was Something Missing From DC

Am I the only perosn on here that is stoked for the Redwings???

I'm hoping that it will be The Wings raising the cup in 5... More than likey it will be in 7 OT.... But I mean come on it's the Penguins and Bettman against Detroit really scared how it will turn out...

The 6 P's
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" T. Roosevelt

VIP Member
    You're not even from Detroit and you're running your yap. Pens in 5! Pittsburgh born and raised, by the way.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

VIP Member
    Gentlemen! Please, let us use a little decorum. There are those among us who may not have learned wisdom, or can not see reality. Some of our poor less fortunate brothers and sisters may still think it is possible that thier team can win. Do not be cruel or disparaging, but feel pity and show empathy for thier short-comming.

Not everyone here understands that you just can't stand against a BIG RED WAVE!!!!!!!

Go Wings!
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    Gentlemen! Please, let us use a little decorum. There are those among us who may not have learned wisdom, or can not see reality. Some of our poor less fortunate brothers and sisters may still think it is possible that thier team can win. Do not be cruel or disparaging, but feel pity and show empathy for thier short-comming.

Not everyone here understands that you just can't stand against a BIG RED WAVE!!!!!!!

Go Wings!
    I hear Penguin tastes just like chicken... Guess we'll find out how that 1 line depth works against a real team.
    The 6 P's

No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    You're not even from Detroit and you're running your yap. Pens in 5! Pittsburgh born and raised, by the way.
    No I don't live in Detroit ANYMORE.... And OBTW when Cindy gets back to Pitts-berg tell him to quit trying to imitate Superman he doesn't have the cape for it.
    The 6 P's

I always thought Redwings were good, expensive work boots. I've also heard other things. My bad.....last time I got interested in hockey was when Wichita had their own team called the Wichita Wind. Be that as it may.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I always thought Redwings were good, expensive work boots. I've also heard other things. My bad.....last time I got interested in hockey was when Wichita had their own team called the Wichita Wind. Be that as it may.
    That's because you need this stuff called ice to play hockey. Do they have that in the South?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

3-1 Wings Win game one and that just paid for my new AR.

So what happened to the Wonder (how they can lace their skates) Twins....

Have to say that it was probably the best officiated game so far this year... Just let the guys play hockey and quit calling all the stuipd stuff.
    The 6 P's

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Has anyone heard the new somg just released?
    Sidney Crosby is doing a cover of There's a Tear in My Beer
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Like I heard on Sirius Radio today, no one in America cares about hockey. It's slightly above soccer...

J/K
    "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

DID YOU KNOW: 89.3% of all quoted statistics are fabricated

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sspargo View Post
    Like I heard on Sirius Radio today, no one in America cares about hockey. It's slightly above soccer...

J/K
    Those who enjoy the manly sport of hockey enjoy the thrill of anticipation. If the puck went in the net every time it was sent down ice, we might as well be watching BASKETBALL.

Well, some people like basketball - people with short attention spans!

Not that there is anything wrong with that.......
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Hey RR were you holding your breath before Zete smothered that puck as it laid on Ozzie's back???
    The 6 P's

Can you imagine all those whiny basketball players crying like babies if they were allowed to be real men like Hockey players and smash each other?

Anyway, the pen's beat the Canes, there is no higher honor!

St.Louis Blues...

Thats mine and Gradys team

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner69 View Post
    Hey RR were you holding your breath before Zete smothered that puck as it laid on Ozzie's back???
    Nah! Ozzie had it covered with his Jedi Powers. That puck was goin' nowhere!

Still, it was good to have a little back up!
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links