Help! I need some advice

Help! I need some advice

This is a discussion on Help! I need some advice within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; MySpace.com - Fista Corps - 29 - Male - Assland, Kentucky - www.myspace.com/deathnaut This is the site for the nut case that was fired from ...

Thread: Help! I need some advice

Help! I need some advice

MySpace.com - Fista Corps - 29 - Male - Assland, Kentucky - www.myspace.com/deathnaut

This is the site for the nut case that was fired from my wife's work place. It isn't for the squeamish, so be warned.

Here's the problem. He went to a hearing on unemployment and has been denied. This guy is off the chart whacko, has an AR-15 and I keep thinking about places where disgruntled former employees return to create a blood bath death scene.

Her employer is taking this clown so lightly, that they seem unaware of his problems. She does the payroll, benefits, and unemployment stuff, but wasn't at this hearing, his manager was. That still doesn't mean he won't come back for a bit of retribution and just kill indescriminatley.

She doesn't have her permit to carry, we're still waiting for her class etc. Anyway, I told her to take my .38spl, drop it in her purse, tell no one and if nutjob comes to call with any weapon, drop him before he gets the chance to harm anyone.

Any advice on this would be welcome. I'm just living in terror that he will do something any minute.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Dropping a snubbie in her purse prior to having a permit is a very bad idea. It could make her a criminal and unable to really get her CCW permanently.
    Being aware of the problem is already a big plus. Planning an exit if something does happen is important...plan ahead, but stay legal.

I would make a 'written' concern and present it to personnel...having a paper trail is important. Show personnel the wacko's web site, too.

Stay armed...stay very alert...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Wow.....

I'm a little speechless after viewing that site....

Dude needs to see a Therapist.... Soon!!!
    "Without fear there can be no Courage!"

That was a little disturbing. Bad idea to give your wife a snubbie prior to having the permit, retsupt99 is correct, could make her a criminal.

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Contact your local Sheriff's Office, or whomever the permitting agency is. They MAY have a "fast track" program for special situations, where she can get an emergency carry permit. I know our area has that..BUT, you have to prove you have already been the victim of a crime for them to give you an immediate, emergency CCWP here. It may be (hopefully) different in your area.

Another thought, can you call ANY local agency and get social services out to his place, alert the Sheriff's Office, State Bureau of Investigation, etc? They may need to come out and evaluate this guy, or determine he is a threat to himself or those around him and Baker Act him for further psych evaluation. Maybe there's a way to get a preemptive strike in here, and head off any issues that may happen in the future.

Is anyone else less-than-surprised that he's divorced, or absolutely TERRIFIED that he's a PARENT????
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Yeah, sorry, just went back. His Jan 25th blog alone is grounds to contact Mental Health and possibly have him held for 72 hours for a psych eval.
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    I would make sure you wife's boss see his web site.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

It's my party and i'm waiting for somebody to start it, my party there's blood on the ceiling, the carpet

Ladies, you can call me Funk Master Flesh.

I am God's gift... the maggot.
    I Googled this text and its actual lyrics in a Death Metal
    song called "MoJo" by a group called "Peeping Tom"

I think he's just a Death Metal Dude..but who knows.

Administrator
    Looks like a over grown assmunch who watchs way to many B movie's. Watch him, but I wouldn't be overly concerned.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Thank you all for the great advice. I guess I'm just overly paranoid about this demon-spawn-from-hell.

I figured I can deal with the trial of putting down a guy armed with an AR and a grudge better than I can a funeral. That's just me. The boss has viewed the web page and stated, "that he wouldn't do anything to anyone". Ignoring this is just asking for trouble, now or down the road. I have spoken to her about situational awareness, but there is just no place to hide or run where this business is located, it's perfect for a nut-job killer. Where she works is in the next County down from where we live, and the response time of the Sheriff's Dept., could feel like an eternity. She tells me that she thinks guys in other depts. around the building also carry. I hope so.

Update

This guy called his former work place yesterday, June 18 and talked to one of the girls in the office next to my wife. He was asking her who it was that got him fired! She said that she didn't know and then he talked to my wife on the phone. She said he sounded just drugged out until she sidetracked him with talk about computers. She told him that his work with computers was very good. He wanted to know if she could be put on his resume as a reference. She agreed, but I'm still not happy with this insane posse clown.

This was shooting up red flags for me. I told her that his asking for information on who got him in trouble is definitely a sign and to watch out carefully, he may be planning a little pay back.

I'm still open for advice if anyone can find something that might work. The guy lives in Kentucky so I don't know what their laws and things are when dealing with someone like him.

Sponsored Links