Scrolling through the thread. - Page 2

Scrolling through the thread.

This is a discussion on Scrolling through the thread. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; While you guys are arguing about who sits where, I'm sneaking off to the buffet! Muhahahhahhaha!!!! *evil bunny dance*...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scrolling through the thread.

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    While you guys are arguing about who sits where, I'm sneaking off to the buffet!

Muhahahhahhaha!!!! *evil bunny dance*
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Administrator
    Rockwell would not have painted a chinese buffet.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Moderator
    Rockwell would not have painted a chinese buffet.
    OK...how about everyone sitting around the table at Thanksgiving?
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Administrator
    LOL, OK, thats better.
    "Just blame Sixto"

JD
    Administrator
    What about a Thanksgiving table picture that folds into a picture of a chinese buffet ala' MAD Magazine?

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    I just catch myself looking for misspelled words most of the time. I also sort of enjoy threads that seem more like a conversation than an actual thread. Kind of cool. And when I come across some tactful sarcasm I enjoy it and have a good laugh. Takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. Funny thing is, I could picture all of the members here taking over some buffet restaurant (hopefully Chinese), and where everyone would sit.......the younger, the older, the shorter, the taller, who has to sit facing the entrance, who wants booth or table, who would order from the menu instead of the buffet, what groups would be loud, and which would be more conservative, who would be the first one to pull out their pistol so everyone could have a look, those who would be more reserved, and those who would be shaking hands with everyone, those with serious demeanor and anti-social, and those who are not eating anything for the excitement of being amongst a great group of folks from all walks of life with something in common facilitated by the internet and a website. Silly isn't it? But I can picture it. Well...........maybe this will meet your criteria of a long post, maybe it won't. Thing is, the more we are here, the more we learn about the things we enjoy in life, the things we do, what we stand for, and how we deal. A bit more insight into each other and the world around us, and the best ways to survive and take care of ourselves so we can see the light of the next day and learn more. Priceless. And now I'm hungry for Chinese food. Bet you didn't know you could start a sentence with the word 'and', did you?
    I should of just skipped this post cause now I'm hungry and want Chinese.

You know, a meeting like that of DC members here could just happen. I bet that would be the safest Chinese restaurant in the world. The back up plan could be a Mexican restaurant should the Chinese owner say, "you been here 4 hour....you go now!"
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Administrator

"There are a few people on here whom I generally disagree with and don't read their posts because they are loony tunes."

Are you aware of the fact that you can click on your User CP and then click on Edit Ignore List and add members to your Ignore List and then you will not even see anything that they post?

Unfortunately the DefensiveCarry moderators do not have the luxury of using the DC "Iggy List" since our job is to constantly look for loony tune posts.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Unfortunately the DefensiveCarry moderators do not have the luxury of using the DC "Iggy List" since our job is to constantly look for loony tune posts.

Sorry, laughing with you, not at you. I feel your pain. Next time you think this is bad, I'll trade places with you for an hour or so :) Try moderating a comic book message board with tens of thousands of members. War isn't hell. Warring geeks on teh internetz is hell. LOL.

Seriously.
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Ramrod, I can see it now. A huge U-shaped table with the opening of the U facing the door so that all of us could have our backs to the wall.
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links