Now I know why they want to ban guns in NY - Page 2

Now I know why they want to ban guns in NY

This is a discussion on Now I know why they want to ban guns in NY within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; When Acorn speaks I go take more meds, and pray my head doesn't explode....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    When Acorn speaks I go take more meds, and pray my head doesn't explode.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Gotta say it; Stuart Varney is a bombastic *******! He asks a question in the form of an assertion and never once lets her finish a sentence. Whatever her political motivation, "stupid" or not, she shouldn't be invited to the show to be vented upon by the INTERVIEWER'S (not monopolist's, activist's or editorialist's) narrow view. People like him get citizens for gun rights on his show and treats them (read us) with the same arrogance and result: making them/us the brief laughing stock of some narrow minded person's day.

In my opinion SHE won the day.

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Czampion View Post
    Gotta say it; Stuart Varney is a bombastic *******! He asks a question in the form of an assertion and never once lets her finish a sentence. Whatever her political motivation, "stupid" or not, she shouldn't be invited to the show to be vented upon by the INTERVIEWER'S (not monopolist's, activist's or editorialist's) narrow view. People like him get citizens for gun rights on his show and treats them (read us) with the same arrogance and result: making them/us the brief laughing stock of some narrow minded person's day.

In my opinion SHE won the day.

He asked her a question, which she could not answer without incriminating her and her organization.

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    ACORN is a gigantic scandal that should make Watergate look like a bungling moron sticking up a Piggly-Wiggly, but sadly, the media machine is looking the other way...

ACORN bullied and intimidated bankers to make loans to people that could not afford a mortgage, or risk being branded "racists"... they are directly involved in the sub-prime mortgage meltdown. 270 different organizations collecting taxpayer money, and all of them with the same address at a closed funeral home in New Orleans. The Washington DC Director of ACORN called for an audit and no more taxpayer money until the books are opened, and she has been locked out of her office.

And for icing on the cake, they just picked up billions of dollars to conduct the 2010 census, courtesy of the Community Organizer in Chief...

Nawww... nothing shady going on here...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

How hard would you try to defend your organization on television to keep your job as a major player in an organization with 31 million dollars of government money? Probably about as hard as a bank prez or a ponzie scheme perp or a cult leader would to defend their con games.

I think scandal doesn't even come close to what acorn is. There CEO is a lying puke!!!

She says that acorn is bypartisan because they get tax dollars.
    YouTube - ACORN Responds

non-partisan, Shouldn't they lose their goverment programs?
    YouTube - Non-Partisan ACORN Exec Endorses Obama on Tape

Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe what is going on in this country without and repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    Which U.S. President claimed home ownership as a right?....Bill?
    Carter, Clinton, and the administrations who oversaw the creation of Freddie and Fannie. Home ownership is noble, but pushing it at the expense of common sense and actual money needed for housing is ridiculous.

Plus, I don't see anywhere in the Constitution that states anything about the Federal government being allowed to push people into houses. As such, everything like this is unconstitutional to begin with.

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    That was depressing! To listen to her say that people who are in foreclosure are "paying their bills" is outlandish. And to think that the banks/mortgage companies should just be told to wait until Obama gets a program to help them pay their mortgage is also ridiculous. It's the entitlement mentality at it's highest. As far as the squatters, SWAT should come in, along with a large number of patrolmen, and the squatters should go to jail. I lost a house to foreclosure a year and a half ago. I had been out of work for almost a year, and just didn't have the money. I don't blame the mortgage company, I wasn't in a position to repay the loan, and they had every right.

Ignorance should be painful......
    Tom
    Osculare pultem meam! - Kiss my grits!

Painful to watch, such dangerous, entitlement-drive stupidity in action. People failing to pay their bills are squatting on property that's not theirs. People squatting on grounds of baseless claims of helping debtors avoid foreclosure on bank properties have no leg to stand on. I'm surprised they simply aren't ejected and arrested/fined for obstruction of justice, then pursued under the RICO statutes for having planned it all out that way in their publicly-funded righteous arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by PointnClick View Post
    And for icing on the cake, they just picked up billions of dollars to conduct the 2010 census, courtesy of the Community Organizer in Chief...
    These idiots are running the census, this time around? I wonder whose pitutie they smooched to get that gig.

It's time to start adjusting the diet of the guard dog, I think.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Painful to watch, such dangerous, entitlement-drive stupidity in action. People failing to pay their bills are squatting on property that's not theirs. People squatting on grounds of baseless claims of helping debtors avoid foreclosure on bank properties have no leg to stand on. I'm surprised they simply aren't ejected and arrested/fined for obstruction of justice, then pursued under the RICO statutes for having planned it all out that way in their publicly-funded righteous arrogance.

These idiots are running the census, this time around? I wonder whose pitutie they smooched to get that gig.

It's time to start adjusting the diet of the guard dog, I think.
    Her organizations taped support for Obama, Should have Revolked her organization from the census. If it doesn't, That is just more proof that the fix is going to be in.

Twenty foot walk way to the front door and a rotty with a Twenty one foot chain

Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    Ignorance at it's finest. She just keeps talking when asked questions she knows she can't answer. Acorn is slime.....................

Yes Acorn is slime, and is also Prez. O's favorite organization. They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps.

Quote Originally Posted by jca1 View Post
    Yes Acorn is slime, and is also Prez. O's favorite organization. They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps.
    +1 Bad company all the way around, right down to his pastor...
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

He shouldn't argue with an idiot.

I feel bad for people losing their homes. I know if I lost mine it would be devastating. Especially for my children.

With that said it is wrong. There is no right to do what they are doing. They are taking advantage of the system using the all mighty Obama name to do so.

These people will drive this country right in to the ground and when they are done they will try to blame it on everybody but themselves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links