Now I know why they want to ban guns in NY

This is a discussion on Now I know why they want to ban guns in NY within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; YouTube - Fox Business News' Stuart Varney Blasts ACORN Rep. Bertha Lewis - 02-20-2009 Now I know why they want to ban guns in NY ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar

YouTube - Fox Business News' Stuart Varney Blasts ACORN Rep. Bertha Lewis - 02-20-2009

Because of people like her.

I never thought I would ever see someone that stupid!!

p.s. WARNING PUT AWAY ALL SHARP OBJECTS BEFORE WATCHING VIDEO!!!

What an idiot. That woman needs her head examined.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Watching this video is all the examination I require... I prescribe heavy sedation, bed rest, and isolation until America figgers out what she and her nefarious ilk have been up to...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

For those who are bandwidth handicapped (being overseas)--can someone describe the video?
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

She is arguing that even though people are not making their mortgage payments, they have a RIGHT to stay in their homes until Obama's plan starts working and paying it for them.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye72 View Post
    She is arguing that even though people are not making their mortgage payments, they have a RIGHT to stay in their homes until Obama's plan starts working and paying it for them.
    She has a right to have a boot stuck up her rear end until Obama can personally remove it. She is extremely arrogant and has somehow quoted Constitutional Rights that are entirely false.

It never ceases to amaze me that there are people who think the "home ownership" is a right! The last time I checked as it was well pointed out, that home ownership is/was/will never be a "right" as this twit from acorn keeps insisting. I wonder where in the U.S. Constitution or Bill of Rights she'll find "home ownership." Truly amazing!!!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Maybe I should stop paying my mortgage until Obama "fixes" it. Does that sound like a plan to you?

Besides, there is a big difference between rights and priviledges. Nobody has the right to continue to live in a home they aren't paying for. Makes one think that if she believes it's true, then keep a car you aren't paying for, heck, keep anything you aren't paying for until the Prez fixes it.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Kudos to Stuart Varney for standing up to her and the thuggery. The thugs are claiming a right that simply doesn't exist. Varney did very well with this one.
    For those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
    For those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.

John

Ignorance at it's finest. She just keeps talking when asked questions she knows she can't answer. Acorn is slime.....................
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

This is the new America.

We all have the RIGHT to own houses, drive new cars, new digital HDTVs of at least 42", every cable channel, Playstations, Ipods, camera cellphones, laptops, free gas and oil, free beer and cigarettes, and a job that we don't have to go to or do anything but walk to the mailbox and get a check....Wait, no scratch that, we all want direct deposit of our free money because the mailbox is too far to walk.

And if America will not provide these things, people can always go get an illegal gun so they can go steal them from those people who have worked for their things.

Which U.S. President claimed home ownership as a right?....Bill?
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    For those who are bandwidth handicapped (being overseas)--can someone describe the video?

She is the (acorn) pres. of NY. She said people have a right to their foreclosed homes. She adamantly states that they have been paying there bills. Apparently she is too stupid to know what foreclosure means.

Really the video will make you anger at her arrogance and stupidity. Did I mention that her organization get millions of dollars from the U.S. GOVERNMENT for community organizing.

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat View Post
    This is the new America.

We all have the RIGHT to own houses, drive new cars, new digital HDTVs of at least 42", every cable channel, Playstations, Ipods, camera cellphones, laptops, free gas and oil, free beer and cigarettes, and a job that we don't have to go to or do anything but walk to the mailbox and get a check....Wait, no scratch that, we all want direct deposit of our free money because the mailbox is too far to walk.

And if America will not provide these things, people can always go get an illegal gun so they can go steal them from those people who have worked for their things.
    Actually that is very quickly becoming the old America. With home prices dropping people can't mortgage their home for a third or fourth time to buy the new car, TV and anything else they want/think they need. More vacant homes, fewer employed people means less taxes paid so not as much money to be given out to those waiting for a check in the mail.

Basically we get to wait and see if this gets so bad that it is finally declared a depression and having it last a long time to balance the insane bubble that has just burst. The nice part is we (the government but we control the government. ) just gave nearly 1 trillion dollars to the banks who made it so easy to allow home "value" to sky rocket without income matching the increase in price. So instead of using the 1 trillion to help people directly by maybe increasing jobs with public works, repair aging infrastructure across the nation, the money will vanish into thin air and we the people will see none of it.

Sorry about that, just a bit frustrated with the way things are going. Here is a diagram of how I feel: Green guy is government and the banks, yellow is me:
    Is this going back more future than we were?

We don't react, we respond.

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    geez...i could only sit through about 60 seconds before i closed the window
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links