Executive life for sale or (repo)

This is a discussion on Executive life for sale or (repo) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Someone sent me this. EXECUTIVE LIFE FOR SALE OR (REPO) Date: 2009-01-29, 1:27PM EST Well here we are another year 2009 ahhhhhhhh Well what I ...

Thread: Executive life for sale or (repo)

Someone sent me this.

EXECUTIVE LIFE FOR SALE OR (REPO)

Date: 2009-01-29, 1:27PM EST

Well here we are another year 2009 ahhhhhhhh

Well what I have for sale is a life of Debt, illusions and bill collectors

I think for 1,000,000 Iíll let it go. The price will include a complete 20,000 equipment only fabrication shop a beautiful house in the country 3,500 sqft 30 x 40 barn 13 acres ahhh the American dream!!!!!! It will also buy you 12 useless employees 4 large break even contracts and a business name that has become completely ruined because CORPORATE AMERICA SUCKS . I have however made it 5 years so I guess I beat the statistic.

If you donít want to buy the dream thatís fine Iím just going to screw everybody Like I got screwed. Bankruptcy.

Chrysler financial, you can have my diesel truck back, thatís 20,000 over mileage and smashed because I just hit a deer. I looked cool in it for a while, but I just bought a 95 S-10 cash and I love it. So stop calling me five times a day and come get the piece of crap.

Btw, how do you expect people to pay your late charges if they canít even make the regular payment? Also if you called me on Tuesday I bet my situation wonít be any different Wednesday. Iím going to hide it.

American express I was a good customer to you. Once I was 10 days late you canceled my card. You will never get your money.

53rd I would really like to keep my camper but if you insist on coming to get it because Iím 45 days late come and get it. Iíve got a tent. Chryslers going to take my truck and Iím sure my S-10 wonít pull it. Bring a shovel because thereís 8 feet of snow pushed in front of it because all it does is snow around here.

Speaking of snow got some snowmobiles, there going back to! I loved riding them but I financed them to pay the 12 useless employees to work on the 4 large break even contracts I have. Behind on them same story come and get em.

The only thing in my life I wonít sell is my 4 year old daughter (she is a keeper). My very sexy supportive wife and the dog. You can have the rest of the illusion.

Material BS.
    We learned our lesson.

Love to tell you more but Iíve got to search for a job so I can pay taxes to support all the Bailout money we gave the people that are going to repo my stuff and put America in this situation. I wonder what Iíll be paid with food.

Donít think the dollar illusion can go on much longer.

Keep the faith protect your kids. Your family is all that matters

A Broke Michigan resident
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

lesson one...debt is the enemy, if you cant pay for it you cant have it, grow up.

lesson two...you don't deserve or have the right to own the same stuff your neighbor owns, you get to own what you can pay for...deal with it and again, grow up.

I learned these young.

Quote Originally Posted by jca1 View Post
    lesson one...debt is the enemy, if you cant pay for it you cant have it, grow up.

lesson two...you don't deserve or have the right to own the same stuff your neighbor owns, you get to own what you can pay for...deal with it and again, grow up.

I learned these young.

Lesson three.......when you screw up, don't blame the rest of the world. Place the responsibility where it belongs, on the guy that made the decisions that got you where you are in the first place!

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Pretty much sums up Michigan as I see it.
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Spend less than you earn. Cash is King.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone55 View Post
    You like D. Ramsey don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone55 View Post
    But that isn't the American way???? If ya want it, just charge it and,.. well.... You can always pay for it later,... Or just go bankrupt????

Sponsored Links