perez gets punched!!! - Page 2

perez gets punched!!!

This is a discussion on perez gets punched!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Pure Kustom The manager only popped him 3 times. I couldn't think of any logical reason to stop. Can any of you? ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: perez gets punched!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Kustom View Post
    The manager only popped him 3 times. I couldn't think of any logical reason to stop. Can any of you?

He got what he had coming to him, But not what he deserved, He deserved much much more.
    um yeah...what was the manager...110lbs soaking wet? The guy still has a face, no real black eye to speak of, no cut, nothing...after 3 shots? Sounds like the manager needs a good training regimen.

But I will give him his for trying
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

And this is one of those things makes me wonder about our society.... Who cares? And, why do they care? I certainly don't. Other than that Miss USA thing I had never heard of this guy before. After this, if I am lucky, I will never hear of him again.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PointnClick View Post
    I agree, Terri... personally, I can't imagine what childhood psychic damage makes ANYONE want to make a living by digging into other peoples' private lives... none of your business, Perez, and definitely none of mine. Pondscum like this should be shunned by society, not celebrated...
    He needs the attention, Now he is going to be crying about getting beat up for awhile. With the language he used on twitter, His sponsors should drop him like a bad cold. hint hint..........

Anybody with Swine flu, Please go cough on him. lol

Distinguished Member Array Siafu's Avatar
    What took so long?

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    And this is one of those things makes me wonder about our society.... Who cares? And, why do they care? I certainly don't. Other than that Miss USA thing I had never heard of this guy before. After this, if I am lucky, I will never hear of him again.
    +1
    bosco

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. After his disgusting display after the Miss USA pageant I'd say he has earned all of this kind of attention anyone wants to give him. What a punk.

Heck, I might just go out and buy a black-eyed peas album.....for my wife, that is. She likes them for some reason.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Sigh... Why couldn't he have said something bad about Tupac or Biggie while they were still alive instead?

But then again, why do we as a society even care? As far as I'm concerned, this is nothing more than a misdemeanor assault. Why is CNN reporting it? Why do we continue to give these nobodies with no talent their 15 minutes of fame? I mean seriously, why do we even know the names Perez Hilton, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, and a whole bunch of others who've contributed nothing to society and/or have no appreciable skills?
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Hey, now... Paris Hilton may be a vacuous trust-fund debutante, but she does contribute to society... she's a businesswoman. Her TV shows, her burger commercial... she is an industry all to herself...

She's also rolling out a perfume line... should sell millions...
    Attached Images
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Quote Originally Posted by PointnClick View Post
    Hey, now... Paris Hilton may be a vacuous trust-fund debutante, but she does contribute to society... she's a businesswoman. Her TV shows, her burger commercial... she is an industry all to herself...

She's also rolling out a perfume line... should sell millions...
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

VIP Member
    I just wanted to thank the OP who just...........

WASTED 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!.....Since I didn't have a clue who this Perez clown was, I did some real quality internet time.....now I know & I'm INTELLECTUALLY POORER for it!

Perez is a a great example of a piece of worthless human debris!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goawayfarm View Post

WASTED 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!.....Since I didn't have a clue who this Perez clown was, I did some real quality internet time.....now I know & I'm INTELLECTUALLY POORER for it!

Welcome to the group.
    The line to when we finally have enough of him starts over there *points way off into the horizon*
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Thanks for the Paris pic, whatever else she is or isn't she IS sexy....

As for the clown getting punched....HAHAHAHAHA...couldn't have happened to a more deserving sub human.
    He does still have another eye for someone else to get, and maybe a shot to the mouth would help even out the swelling.

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goawayfarm View Post

The clip was only a couple of minutes......... and first 5 seconds was enough for me.

If I get a chance would taking a swing at him hurt my CHL?
    There's nothing wrong with shooting so long as the right people get shot. -- Dirty Harry Calahan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links