Vegetarian? - Page 2

Vegetarian?

This is a discussion on Vegetarian? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I love vegetables too, around here we call them side dishes though....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegetarian?

I love vegetables too, around here we call them side dishes though.

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    For those of who who love vegetables enough not to murder and eat them, may I suggest our family's new favorite restaurant? It's called "CARNIVORE." They basically stick you at your table, take your drink order, and then --similar to a Brazilian Churascarria-- the staff walks around with various cuts of various meats on plates and swords, and puts them on your plate until you make them stop!

We had Beef, Crocodile, Judu, Blessbok, Wildebeest, Antelope, Springbok, and a few others I am forgetting. Side dishes included Portuguese chicken liver something-or-other and random sauces. We missed out on rattlesnake that night, sadly. But it's like Noah's Ark, only you get to eat two of every animal! Absolutely the most fun, tasty, and interesting place to eat! I'm drooling right now just thinking about it!

(Of course, it's in South Africa, so the commute is a problem...)
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Senior Member Array InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    For those of who who love vegetables enough not to murder and eat them, may I suggest our family's new favorite restaurant? It's called "CARNIVORE." They basically stick you at your table, take your drink order, and then --similar to a Brazilian Churascarria-- the staff walks around with various cuts of various meats on plates and swords, and puts them on your plate until you make them stop!

We had Beef, Crocodile, Judu, Blessbok, Wildebeest, Antelope, Springbok, and a few others I am forgetting. Side dishes included Portuguese chicken liver something-or-other and random sauces. We missed out on rattlesnake that night, sadly. But it's like Noah's Ark, only you get to eat two of every animal! Absolutely the most fun, tasty, and interesting place to eat! I'm drooling right now just thinking about it!

(Of course, it's in South Africa, so the commute is a problem...)
    That sounds like Resturant at the end of the Universe where you get to discuss you meal with the entree :)

BTW I think I just gained 5 pounds hearing about your resturant :)
    Colt 1911 New Agent, CTLaser

You do not work for them, they work for you.
    Senators http://senate.gov/general/contact_in...nators_cfm.cfm
    Congressmen http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewsman View Post
    ....i diffident climb to the to of the food chain........
    Am I the only one having trouble reading this?

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Am I the only one having trouble reading this?
    I believe it is "why climb to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables." Took me a min too though
    Smith & Wesson M&P9cCrossbreed Supertuck
    Ruger LCP
    Nitecore EX10 R2
    SOG Access Card 2.0

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSteve View Post
    I believe it is "why climb to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables." Took me a min too though
    Closest I came was "I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables." But that's not what is written.

Is it me, or are people just being lazy? How much effort does it take to write properly?

Sorry, but no wonder other nations are taking over if we can't even write our own language.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links