The SHEEP in "Wolves" clothing!

This is a discussion on The SHEEP in "Wolves" clothing! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I stumbled across this site by mistake and then was caught by the extremely deceptive wording of the home page until I got close to ...

Thread: The SHEEP in "Wolves" clothing!

Exclamation The SHEEP in "Wolves" clothing!

I stumbled across this site by mistake and then was caught by the extremely deceptive wording of the home page until I got close to the bottom. Check this out:

Gun Guys Concealed Carry, Inc Shuts Its Doors For Good "Where Every One is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER!"

Antis masquerading as Pro gun!
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

what a shame. I felt disgusted going on that site.
    Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    Dirty SOB's.
    "Don't Tread on Me"

No contact info on the site, I'd have liked a debate with those misguided clowns.

JBone, that's a good signature line, I always get a kick out of it.

VIP Member
    That's just wrong.

I love it when somebody prints garbage with no rebuttal page,wonder what they are really scared of,the reference to most people not wanting concealed carry is ridiculous ,the backlog of permits being issued in progun states shows the exact opposite
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Looks like they are part of a greater evil as shown by the little ad on the right for Amazon purchases.

"Donate while you Shop Amazon.Com
    Use this link when shopping online at Amazon and up to 5% will be donated back to Freedom States Alliance. Thank you!"

Freedom States Alliance - Working to Reduce Gun Violence In America

bosco

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    what a shame. I felt disgusted going on that site.
    +1 here
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

I dont generally post on this forum but thought id paste the contact info for these guys...
    Contact Information
    Freedom States Alliance
    P.O. Box 618363
    Chicago, IL 60661
    Phone: 312-243-8980
    Email: info@freedomstatesalliance.org
    Web: Freedom States Alliance - Working to Reduce Gun Violence In America

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Check out THIS post from GunGuys...

Welcome to Florida! Wish You Weren’t Shot!

You'll have to be careful heading down to Florida nowadays. After the "deadly force" bill passed there last year, it's now legal for anyone to shoot you first if they at all feel threatened. Look at someone the wrong way? Take some lead home with you from your vacation!

And bless their souls, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence is taking it upon themselves to warn tourists to watch their fanny packs.

"Enter Florida at your own risk. That's the message supporters of gun control are sending in an ad campaign designed to warn visitors about Florida's new law allowing victims to shoot first in self-defense without fear of prosecution."

Governor Jeb Bush, who spends afternoons drinking tea with his imaginary friend Chang, thinks the campaign is ridiculous.

''We think this is ridiculous,'' said Alia Faraj, the governor's spokeswoman. ``Florida's crime rate has reached a 34-year low and the 80 million visitors who came to our state can attest to that. It's tragic that they would use gimmicks like that to scare people.''

Florida's crime rate has reached a 34-year low, but only because, when they passed this "shoot first" bill (which they're also trying to pass in Michigan now), they basically made killing people legal. Does wonders for your homicide rate.
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Yeah, right. Shooting someone for looking at you the wrong way and getting away with it? Horse poo.

VIP Member
    One of their main functions is to endorse anti-gun pols in elections to mislead voters.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

total nonsense...seems to me that the honest law abiding citizen is being held at gun point by the same people who want to "protect" us. their no better than the thugs looking to empty my pockets!!
    The words can't and impossible are honey only to lips of losers. "Keith Matt(Me)"

Ruger KP95
    Glock 22/ PT145/ Pardner Pump Tactical/ Century AK-74

Links