Broadview Security Commercial (Psyco Ex)

This is a discussion on Broadview Security Commercial (Psyco Ex) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; OK the latest commercial from the artist formerly known as brinks. Most of the commercials have an anonymous attacker, rape murder pillage leave (these may ...

Thread: Broadview Security Commercial (Psyco Ex)

Senior Member Array InspectorGadget's Avatar

OK the latest commercial from the artist formerly known as brinks.

Most of the commercials have an anonymous attacker, rape murder pillage leave (these may be able to be scared off). This is sooooo different; you have an enraged attacker kicking down the door to do bodily harm. He will be immediately identified by the victim, he knows it, and he does not care... If she does not survive he knows he will be tops on the suspect list. Even if a cop was standing there it might not change his course of action until he is shot. Once she sees him he has no reason to stop even if he had a conscious. SHE is the object of his anger and if he is still lucid enough to notice the loud noise it will probably just add to his anger if anything. (Still no reason not to have the alarm it does have its place. Just not as the last line of defense) this is where a restraining order can help her after she shoots his (censored) off and the DA gets involved.

When the EX kicks the door down she had better have a weapon available, not an expensive noisemaker, not a piece of paper to throw in his face. He is attacking on a visceral level, more akin to a wild animal than a self aware being. All of the other stuff is good before and after but at the Do or Die moment there is no more flight available, she has 2 choices Fight Back or DIE.

Sorry if this sounds more like a personal rant than a tactical discussion but this is an angry subject.
    Colt 1911 New Agent, CTLaser

You do not work for them, they work for you.
    Senators http://senate.gov/general/contact_in...nators_cfm.cfm
    Congressmen http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

Yep.

I'd like the commercial where he runs up on them with a baseball bat while they are saying goodnight, and they each pull out pistols and blow him away. Then there is a tender moment as they compare concealed carry pistol choices before they kiss.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

Senior Member Array InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnK87 View Post
    Yep.

I'd like the commercial where he runs up on them with a baseball bat while they are saying goodnight, and they each pull out pistols and blow him away. Then there is a tender moment as they compare concealed carry pistol choices before they kiss.
    As it should be.
    I havent seen that one, could you post a link?
    Colt 1911 New Agent, CTLaser

You do not work for them, they work for you.
    Senators http://senate.gov/general/contact_in...nators_cfm.cfm
    Congressmen http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml

I'll have to make one up, but I have to find a sponsor (hey, maybe they have matching S&W's) to do the commercial for.

Then I'd have to get a lib network to run it.
    ‎An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine. I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force, nor is it wise for such a person to expect it. -- Isaiah Amberay

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    Ayup. That'd do it.

Links