Defensive Carry and Lawyers

This is a discussion on Defensive Carry and Lawyers within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am from Florida. Although I regret all of our United States, are not together in a statewide, versus a federal CCW. I would call ...

Thread: Defensive Carry and Lawyers

Defensive Carry and Lawyers

I am from Florida. Although I regret all of our United States, are not together in a statewide, versus a federal CCW. I would call upon folks like Jon H. Gutmacher, Esq to reign upon our common cause.

Regards
    Rick
    "Fail Your Way To Success"
    "A Goal without a Plan, is Just a Dream"
    "Age and treachery will win over Youth and Enthusiasm"

2. Remove Ads

Uhh, okay I'll bite. Why?

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Maybe I'm just not well informed, but who is Jon H. Gutmacher and why is he significant? What's the point of your post?
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Jon H. Gutmacher is a Florida criminal lawyer with over 25 years of criminal trial experience in the State of Florida, and has tried well over one hundred jury trials, including first degree murder. His office is located in Orlando, and he concentrates his practice primarily in the Central Florida area, including federal cases involving firearm and weapon offenses. Although he handles a variety of criminal cases, his practice is primarily devoted to those charges involving firearms, weapons, and self defense issues, including federal NFA violations (machine guns, silencers, etc.), as well as handling cases involving falsified charges, resisting arrest, theft, aggravated assault, and fraud.

Besides being a criminal defense lawyer with extensive experience handling all types of criminal cases with special emphasis on self-defense issues, gun crimes, weapon offenses, and aggravated assault cases, Mr. Gutmacher is the author of the widely read book: Florida Firearms – Law, Use & Ownership, writes a monthly column on gun crime issues, weapon and self defense issues for Rods & Guns Magazine, is an NRA Certified Firearms Instructor, Refuse to be a Victim instructor, and is a referral attorney for the National Rifle Association and Gun Owners of America. He has presented seminars and lectures for the Florida Bar, Lorman Seminars, the Florida Public Defenders Association, FALI, and numerous other organizations, as well as appearing as a guest on national and local television, including ABC’s Nightline. He has lectured on such subjects as Mercy Killings, Manslaughter, Extraordinary Remedies in Criminal Cases, Scientific Defenses, Second Amendment issues, special defenses to gun crimes, Self-Defense issues, and Federal firearm licensing issues.

While Mr. Gutmacher’s criminal defense practice is located in Orlando, he also handles cases in other Central Florida locations (ie: Orlando, Kissimmee, Sanford, Viera, Daytona Beach). Mr. Gutmacher frequently handles federal licensing issues before ATF throughout the State of Florida, and also represents security personnel in licensing issues before the Florida Department Of Agriculture.

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Um, is this an ad?
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Senior Member Array svgheartland's Avatar
    Bunny.....totally off this thread, whatever it is. Too err is human, to moo....bovine
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Links