Motorcycle ban??????????? - Page 3

Motorcycle ban???????????

This is a discussion on Motorcycle ban??????????? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by SelfDefense So, you think it is fine to infringe on someone's rights because you feel someone else's rights were violated, even when ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfDefense View Post
    So, you think it is fine to infringe on someone's rights because you feel someone else's rights were violated, even when that is not the case?

I'm certainly glad it is not worth your time to irritate other people for some perverse pleasure. Or, is it your opinion that two wrongs make a right....?
    SD - Are you just out to start arguements? It seems you do this allot on here. Your comments make you sound like you have nothing better to do in life but try and reply to things that are just statements.. Your not worth my time to comment farther then this,.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Kustom View Post
    I figured you and AZHusker would be doing Harley Drags in a neighborhood that didn't allow bikes!!!
    You got it Rocky..

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TucAzRider View Post
    SD - Are you just out to start arguments? It seems you do this a lot on here. Your comments make you sound like you have nothing better to do in life but try and reply to things that are just statements.. You're not worth my time to comment farther than this,.
    Ooh, bring the popcorn, it's about to start.

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Ooh, bring the popcorn, it's about to start.
    I got mine and brought a they make a mess.

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzy
    Glock 27,Hi-Point .380, S&W 3913, RIA 5" Tactical

NRA Member/Supporter

"Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem." - President Ronald Reagan

Restricted Member Array SelfDefense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TucAzRider View Post
    SD - Are you just out to start arguements? It seems you do this allot on here. Your comments make you sound like you have nothing better to do in life but try and reply to things that are just statements.. Your not worth my time to comment farther then this,.
    Sorry, I will try to learn that I should seek revenge when I feel I (I mean someone else) has been wronged. Even if I do not follow through.

The fact that it seems a wrong way to behave should not deter me in the slightest.

Bans on Bikes

Quote Originally Posted by shooterX View Post
    There are several gated communities here that don't allow motorcycles. Its discrimination no matter how you look at it.
    As a fellow bike rider I totally agree with you!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

I figured you and AZHusker would be doing Harley Drags in a neighborhood that didn't allow bikes!!!
    I know AZHusker, one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Perhaps I am wrong, but I can't imagine he would want to upset people in the manner described, especially those that had NOTHING to do with the policy.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfDefense View Post
    I know AZHusker, one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Perhaps I am wrong, but I can't imagine he would want to upset people in the manner described, especially those that had NOTHING to do with the policy.
    Don't you have an HOA to govern.............? You sound like an up tight HOA President. You talk about your rights. But discriminating against bike riders in certain neighborhoods is violating there rights.

HOA's aren't bigger than the constitution. Maybe you should learn that before posting that as your avatar.

My sister had a problem with her HOA. They got mad at her and wrote her violations for bringing home the company vehical.

\/

\/

\/

\/

Don't you have an HOA to govern.............? You sound like an up tight HOA President. You talk about your rights. But discriminating against bike riders in certain neighborhoods is violating there rights.
    It is disturbing when people toss the term discrimination around indicriminantely. Somehow, I don't think a true understanding of discrimination has been absorbed. No one is being discriminated against in this instance. The local community simply wishes to live the way they enjoy. Whatever happened to individual rights? Some rights are more important than others? And who makes that determination?

HOA's aren't bigger than the constitution. Maybe you should learn that before posting that as your avatar.
    Where is there a right to ride motorcycles enumerated? And how as the Federal government infringed on that right? Many want a national government, tyrannically imposed by robed oligarchs. I am old fashioned. I think the local communitiy should determine the laws of their particular community, respecting the individual rights outlined in the Declaration of Independence and state constitutions.

My sister had a problem with her HOA. They got mad at her and wrote her violations for bringing home the company vehical.
    They got mad? Or did she violate an agreement she voluntarily signed?

TucAzRider was right, you are a waste of time. By your thinking, you agree that a community as a whole can infrindge on individual right of others. If it is good for the community.

Let me guess , you moved to AZ from KALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, CHICAGO or some other community based communist state.

When your HOA, Says you have to register your guns. Because there is alot of kids in the neighborhood and is good for the community, The will line up to do so.

No Thanks, Have a good day in your own little world, Opps sorry I meant HOA.

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    You should have told her that if she ever sprains her ankle, life is going to be Hell with only one leg.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

\/

\/

\/

\/

Well I guess they can't get mad when no one in a police car responds if they are needed, after all they are not allowed......
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

By your thinking, you agree that a community as a whole can infrindge on individual right of others. If it is good for the community.
    First, why do you think riding a motorcycle is a right? You conveniently skipped over that.

What I do believe, unlike what you think I believe, is that the people should be able to determine how they choose to live. You seem to want the heavy hand of government to force people to live the way YOU want them to live.

No thanks. I prefer freedom and liberty.

Let me guess , you moved to AZ from KALIFORNIA, NEW YORK, CHICAGO or some other community based communist state.
    Not surprisingly, you are wrong. I support the Founders intent of self governance, ESPECIALLY at the local level.

When your HOA, Says you have to register your guns.
    I thought we were discussing motorcycles.

Personally, I find a ban on motorcycles offensive. I would definitely support any noise ordinance, which would include any source of unwelcome sound, including some motorcycles and ghetto blasters, as well.

I really don't understand how people that claim to support individual rights have no concept of others' rights. Your 'right' to ride a motorcycle ends when the sound infringes on my 'right' not to listen to your excessive noise. Get it?

What about my Dad's whisper quiet Gold Wing? Sounds like they're painting with a broad brush and need to address specific troublemakers instead of lumping everyone together.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links