Never Too Old

This is a discussion on Never Too Old within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Two guys, one old timer and one young, were pushing their carts around Costco when they collide. The old timer said to the young guy, ...

Thread: Never Too Old

Never Too Old

Two guys, one old timer and one young, were pushing their carts around Costco when they collide. The old timer said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy said, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
    The old guy said, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy replied, "Well, she is 24 yrs. old, tall, with blonde hair, big blue eyes, long legs, Big Busted, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top, and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

The old timer said, "It doesn't matter. Let's look for yours."

Most old timers are very helpful like that!

That is so nice of him,a true gentleman
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

I'll help look myself.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

My dad always asks my girlfriend if she has any younger sisters because hes looking for a woman. Its funny. Shes 27. Hes 71! lol

Links