What do you think about this?

This is a discussion on What do you think about this? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The paranoid in me thinks that this could be potentially breaking a law if they are used wrong. I would think that if it is ...

Thread: What do you think about this?

The paranoid in me thinks that this could be potentially breaking a law if they are used wrong. I would think that if it is just logistical assistance it is okay, but I just don't know what to think about this.

Military planning for possible H1N1 outbreak - CNN.com or military plans for use on US soil

Of course certain websites claim that they are to be used for forced vaccinations and arrests, but I am trying not to worry about this.
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.”

Patrick Henry
    Quote Originally Posted by UnklFungus
    If it is ok to disarm legal citizens to reduce crime, then doesn't it stand to disband the military to prevent war?

I think this means that the government has reason to believe that the swine flu will morph into the zombie flu and soon we will be living the next 28 days, crap.....I bet I'll be a zombie......that sucks.

Sponsored Links