Birthday's coming, and I have a wonderful wife!!!!!

This is a discussion on Birthday's coming, and I have a wonderful wife!!!!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My birthday is August 13th. My wife asked me for a list of things that I want for my birthday. I gave her a list, ...

Thread: Birthday's coming, and I have a wonderful wife!!!!!

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar

Birthday's coming, and I have a wonderful wife!!!!!

My birthday is August 13th. My wife asked me for a list of things that I want for my birthday. I gave her a list, with a Saiga 12 gauge semiautomatic at the top of the list. She drove down to The Gun Store today (that's the store's name), but they wouldn't order it for her. I had given her a list of internet sites that had them, along with the prices, and instructions on how to go about getting a firearm online. However, she was uncomfortable trying to handle it, so she gave me her credit card and asked me to go ahead and buy it. So, I checked with Atlantic Firearms, and they had them in stock, with the best price that I found. I placed the order, and son, I will be the proud owner of a new Saiga. I read posts regularly from members whose wives or girlfriends hate firearms. When I got my first handgun 4 years ago, it was near my birthday, and my wife asked to go in for half as my present. For Christmas last year, she gave me an AK47. Now the Saiga. Is she wonderful or what?

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    That's a keeper... say it with hardware....
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

Why wouldn't the staff at The Gun Store order the Saiga 12 Gauge for your wife? Did they give her a reason? You would think that they might consider ordering it if not just for the FFL transfer fee anyway! That is odd to say say the least.

It is good that your wife shares your interest in firearms. I do believe she's a keeper! Don't let that lady go.
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

So, your "jewlery" happens to be firearms and she knows this? Wow. Keep that woman.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Wow, she's definitely a keeper! What a great woman! What great presents! :)
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu711 View Post
    Why wouldn't the staff at The Gun Store order the Saiga 12 Gauge for your wife? Did they give her a reason? You would think that they might consider ordering it if not just for the FFL transfer fee anyway! That is odd to say say the least.

It is good that your wife shares your interest in firearms. I do believe she's a keeper! Don't let that lady go.
    I have no idea why they wouldn't order it for her, unless perhaps they don't have a supplier. They're going to get the FFL transfer fee anyway, since when I bought it on line, I listed them as my FFL. They already had The Gun Store's license information on file, so there was no need for me to have them send the license copy to them.

two great things you have going for ya. another birthday (enjoy your day)
    and a wonderful wife at your side. you sound like very lucky man.
    congrads on both my friend.
    (SHERIFF BUFORD T. JUSTICE) "what the hell is
    the world coming too"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U.S. ARMY FT.SILL, OKLA.

Links