Who is this?

This is a discussion on Who is this? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Was searching the web on "Tea Party" and stumbled onto this site: About us - WhoRunsGov.com, a Wash Post Co Haven't read enough to be ...

Thread: Who is this?

VIP Member

Question Who is this?

Was searching the web on "Tea Party" and stumbled onto this site:

About us - WhoRunsGov.com, a Wash Post Co

Haven't read enough to be sure of their agenda. No idea who is funding it. But it looks pro-current administration.

Might be a site to keep an eye on (rather like the Brady gang's Scorecards).

Along those lines, I wonder how they listened in on "a private conference call, a group of top Tea Party and conservative organizers"?

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/pr...t-all-is-goal/

Who is this source who got himself on the call (the AFL-CIO, and AFL-CIO spokesman Eddie Vale)?

How did he get in?

Pure fiction? Duplicity?

Anyone know who the site is run/funded by?
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Phillep Harding's Avatar
    There's another site with a name a bit like that, IIRC, one a good deal more honest. (Rats. I did not import that bunch of book marks, and cannot find the site on Google now.)

OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting is a very good, even handed source, if that's what you are looking for.

Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    The fact that it is a Washington Post Company publication tells you a lot about their point of view.
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

Links