This is a discussion on The AMA and National Health Care within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The American Medical Association has weighed in on the new National health care package. · The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the Dermatologists advised ...
The American Medical Association has weighed in on the new National health care package.
· The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
· The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
· The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception. Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.
· Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Pediatricians said, 'Oh, Grow up!'
· The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.
· Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing.
· The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter."
· The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
· The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
· In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the buttholes in Washington.
For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27
The last line says it all. Unfortunately. Quite true.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here
"A man without ethics is a wild beast loosed upon the world" Albert Camus