Busy summer... My Music Content.

This is a discussion on Busy summer... My Music Content. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Nothing for sale but give a listen if you'd like. Working on a new album with my band, Circle Seven. The song is "What A ...

Nothing for sale but give a listen if you'd like.

Working on a new album with my band, Circle Seven. The song is "What A Cowgirl Needs". Gonna be the first single to radio when the disc is complete. Im singing and playing the guitars.

"Doesn't Have To Be..." and "Better Days" are from my solo album.

"When The Heart..." is just a tune I wrote.

Im singing and doing guitars on all of em. Bass and keys on some of em too.

Dickie Fredericks - ReverbNation

Mods, if this is inappropriate for the forum let me know and Ill delete it. Again, nothing for sale. Just some tunes to listen to.

Become a fan.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Besides the fact that I'm not a fan of modern country music, that was really good. I wish country music would go back to the likes of Waylon, Willie, Jones, Coe, Williams, etc. I bet country musicians/performers would be amazed at the fan support they'd receive. Anyway, like I said it's good, real good, you are talented. I just like old country and new rock.

I too like old country and new rock... so thats what it becomes. A hodgepodge of both. LOL

Thanks for the kind words.
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Good Stuff, please be sure to let us know when the CD is released.
    If the mods remove the thread for some reason, please send a PM when it's available.
    Hubby said the vocals reminds him of Bob Seger, I'd liken it to Bob Seger crossed with Jason Aldean, two of my favorite artists
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugergirl View Post
    Good Stuff, please be sure to let us know when the CD is released.
    If the mods remove the thread for some reason, please send a PM when it's available.
    Hubby said the vocals reminds him of Bob Seger, I'd liken it to Bob Seger crossed with Jason Aldean, two of my favorite artists
    I sure will let you know. Im also working with another up and coming Nashvegas guy. We'll be working on his disc as well over the next few months.

Ill post more as it becomes available for streaming.

Thanks for the comments.
    New tunes added.

Links