manson follower lynette "squeaky" fromme released from federal prison

This is a discussion on manson follower lynette "squeaky" fromme released from federal prison within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; After 34 years, long time Manson follower lynette "squeaky" fromme has been released from federal prison..Fromme,know 60 was convicted in 1975 of pointing a gun ...

Thread: manson follower lynette "squeaky" fromme released from federal prison

manson follower lynette "squeaky" fromme released from federal prison

After 34 years, long time Manson follower lynette "squeaky" fromme has been released from federal prison..Fromme,know 60 was convicted in 1975 of pointing a gun at then president Gerald Ford in Sacramento California.Secret service agents prevented her from firing,but the gun was later found to have no bullet in the chamber,although it contained a magazine of ammunition..

2. Remove Ads

Interesting i also heard today about the "Libyan" that was convicted of the Pan Am Flight 103 bombing that was let go back to his country & was giving a "hero's" welcome

What a load of crap they are letting everyone out & closing prison's like mad.

My father is a corrections officer in a MI state prison & from what he tells me there will be alot of people roaming free that you dont want free. Heck they have closed i think 4 state prisons here in Mi alone
    They were planning on closing Standish Max which is only less than an hour from me & now they may be moving prisoners from "Gitmo" there, not certain yet........
    Kimber Ultra Carry 2
    Kimber Eclipse Target 2
    Kahr PM9 (wife's edc)
    Kahr PM45, Glock 19 (3rd Gen) & DiamondBack DB9
    NRA Life Member

Life in prison just means that when they close one or get over crowded you get your life back by being let out.
    2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

No more free room and board, cable TV, education, and medical care. At some point in time throwing their sorry old butts out into the street is a final little bit of justice.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Administrator
    "Squeaky" is really Rusty now.

I'm no bleeding heart, but considering that she didn't discharge a round and didn't hurt anybody, I believe that after 34 years in prison she has paid her debt to society.

As for the Flight 103 terrorist, they should've kept him in prison until he died.
    "I've run across shooting after shooting where the defender shot a violent aggressor with a .380 and did little to immediately stop his depredations. A good hollow point load in 9mm or .38 Special will, historically, end lethal assaults more quickly."

~ Massad Ayoob

Lynette "Squeaky" Fromm is not the only female to attempt to kill president Ford. Sarah Jane Moore also tried to kill president Ford. She was released from Alderson womens prison in 2007 after serving 32 years.

Links