Family Watch Dog

Family Watch Dog

This is a discussion on Family Watch Dog within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This may have been posted numerous times, but I couldn't find it. PLUS, it's always good to refresh stuff for the new guys. It seems ...

Thread: Family Watch Dog

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar

Family Watch Dog

This may have been posted numerous times, but I couldn't find it. PLUS, it's always good to refresh stuff for the new guys. It seems like we get 3 new people a day. It's the sex offender's registry. Searchable by address.

FamilyWatchDog
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    I remember this one,

Good to be informed.

How do you get the link to display what you want it to say, instead of the actual addressee.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

The link thing is in the insert link button, just to the right of the underline button in the reply window. When you get the web address in it and hit ok, it drops it in the reply and you can change the name in the area that's between the [] and [], in other words, you can change the address that's not in quotation marks. I'm testing here with Kevin's Kevin's holsters

And it worked -- 4my son, thanks for asking that... or I wouldn't have played around in here and figured it out.

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David III
    The link thing is in the insert link button, just to the right of the underline button in the reply window. When you get the web address in it and hit ok, it drops it in the reply and you can change the name in the area that's between the [] and [], in other words, you can change the address that's not in quotation marks. I'm testing here with Kevin's Kevin's holsters

And it worked -- 4my son, thanks for asking that... or I wouldn't have played around in here and figured it out.
    Oh Okay, kind of like this Our site here

Okay, Thanks David, That worked.

Look out, I'm Dangerous now.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Sponsored Links