DC.COM

This is a discussion on DC.COM within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hey guys, you know I havent been a member here real long. But I have managed to gobble up alot of useful info and knowledge. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DC.COM

Thumbs up DC.COM

Hey guys, you know I havent been a member here real long. But I have managed to gobble up alot of useful info and knowledge.

I must admit that the level of knowledge people willing to assist others is remarkable. I have on occasion looked at other forums, just to compare answers and see what other peoples views are, comparing their views to what views are expressed on the forum.

With that said, I truly think I have found the right forum and home for my thoughts and posts. I just wanted to tell everyone that has read and or responded to my posts, Thanks.

And to the posts that I have read and responded to, thanks for letting me be apart of your posts.

I know it may sound like im showing my softer side, but I must admit that I have learned alot here and will continue to learn and assist others as well..

In my spare time that I have, I catch myself cutting on the computer
    and logging on to DC and looking and reading continuiously.. To be in such a crummy place, it sure does help pass the time....

Thanks Guys & Gals
    Sgt Kelly
    Baghdad Iraq
    MP Corp

2. Remove Ads

Hey Sgt.
    I know how ya feel. The mods and admin do a great job keeping things how they should be here, and the general population tends to keep things in check on their own here too.

The membership on here is a great wealth of knowledge, and I have learned a whole lot from them, hopefully along the way I have contributed a piece or two of helpful knowledge to someone.

Stay safe over there.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Sgt. Kelly, Welcome, and most importantly Thank You
    We are glad to have you here and look forward to hearing you are home safe ASAP
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Thank you for your service. May God keep you are your fellow troops safe until you are able to come home.

This is a really great forum, the best of any forums I've ever been a member of.

Thank you Sgt.Kelly.

Administrator

Thumbs up

Well, Just allow me the privilege of taking that "Thanks!" that you just gave us...and spinning it around 180 Degrees and tossing it right back atcha.
    Thank You Sgt. Kelly

Stay safe, Sgt Kelly, you and all the others who watch the perimeter and fight to keep us safe.

Like others here Sgt. Kelly :

Glad you are here (in the forum).
    Glad that you like it and feel welcome, and
    THANK YOU for your service to our country.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    I feel the same about this forum, and enjoy it everyday. Thanks for your service!

Glad you can join us, Sarge!

I must admit I do envy that cushy, country-club life you're leading in such a garden spot, though. . .

Take good care of yourself out there, and keep in touch!
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Stay safe , we are thinking of all of you .
    We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police

Quote Originally Posted by rodc13 View Post
    Glad you can join us, Sarge!

I must admit I do envy that cushy, country-club life you're leading in such a garden spot, though. . .

Take good care of yourself out there, and keep in touch!
    Yea I must admit though, this country club has alot of sand traps, not really a paradise for the old golf game.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Sgt. Kelly I would like to thank you for your service and ask that you pass my family's thanks to all the troops with you over there. One thing I have found that makes this the top gun forum is respect. We respect each others opinions, experiences, and view points. We may disagree from time to time but we do it respectfully. We realize that our experiences are different from the next guy and that experience may help us to learn something we did not know earlier. Many here have law enforcement or military experience. We are always greatful to those who are willing to put themselves in harms way for us and our families. Toby Keith has a song out, "American Soldier". In the song he is proud to stand while the wolf growls at the door. We are proud of those who stand at the door for us. Thank you just doesn't say enough.

Thank you for your service Sgt. Kelly. Stay safe!
    "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" Gen. George Patton

I'm here a bit, and I am constantly picking up informations about 'something'...
    Thanks for your service.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links